Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lol (Audi RS6 Transmission Bearing Housing for sale)

Banned
    TozoM8 - Is this a problem part in these transmissions? If not are there any or are there too many to worry about lol?

There are 3 bearings like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 650RS View Post
    TozoM8 - Is this a problem part in these transmissions? If not are there any or are there too many to worry about lol?
    I've never seen one go bad unless they damaged it when they take it out. One has to come out to get to the reverse clutch.
    05 Cayenne turbo

I got your gauges Mad Max.

Show down at high noon. Superstition Mtns country club. Heads up matchplay winner take all.

lil sis, green ladies, green fees, duck feet, rat head and the works.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    ^^Mcdyas states he jumped off the crazy train and into an Infiniti lifeboat so I don't think he needs any further stinkin parts or gauges..;0

I saw the commercial for the R8 spider last night. I love their tag line: "Truth in Engineering". HA!

I hear ya. Most all of us enjoy these rockets and live with the few glitches. Why? I dont see Chevy coming out with a AWD 4 door with V8 twin turbo.

So what to do? Cover your bet with the best extended warranty. 6/72 was my choice and the transmission can blow up 3 times for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdyas View Post
    I saw the commercial for the R8 spider last night. I love their tag line: "Truth in Engineering". HA!