Thread: RS6 C5 Headlights - Where to get best price?

Question RS6 C5 Headlights - Where to get best price?

While my car is sitting in MTM for some work, I'm thinking to replace my headlights becuase fix will not work. I'm getting water coming inside them sometimes when i wash it. Any idea where to get the best price for OEM brand new or used in excellent condition? I just need the Headlight assemply (housing) ONLY. I have all xenon blasts, bulbs and all electronics working fine. I just need 2 new Headlight assemply. The best headlights i found on ebay.de are sooooo expensive 900euros without shipping, others looks old & bad.
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

I'd say just be patient and keep checking Ebay.de as that is probably the closest Ebay to you? Stay away from the Depo chinese copies as their projectors are of a lower quality, I've seen a pair and they are a close Hella copy but just not quite to the right tolerance. The Depo's are funny to look at as they copy the housing so closely in their mold that the Hella symbol is still there, seems like a patent infringement to me but there is a lot of that from China & Taiwan and they never seem to be affected. I think there is a difference in the C5 lights on the earlier cars so you need A6, S6, RS6 C5 HID's from 2002-2004 I believe, maybe as early as 2001 but I'm not sure, maybe someone will chime in.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I'm in the same situation. I got a dealer quote listing for $659 part # 4B 3941 004K. Thats bulbs and everything for just the passenger side, they dont break it down.