Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 700 plus hp rs6 coming to a ny street near you!!!!

Beware 700 plus hp rs6 coming to a ny street near you!!!!

It is official my rs6 is getting some big upgrades to the tune off over 700hp. The motor and trans is out and the tc is on its way to 517 to get rebuilt the turbos are getting new wastegates to handle 25plus psi boost the compreser wheels are getting changed to larger billet wheels and exhaust wheels will be clipped.I will be going mafless and catless with custom downpipes. I will be adding meth injection a custom tune and upgraded fuel system.That is just the beginning of a long list and some big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ O well!!!!!!!! CAN ANYONE SAY MONSTER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-03-02_20.07.57&.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	9522  

Look forward to watching this happen. Good luck!

Thanks p3u.... I will be updating this thread with progress.

Very nice! hope all goes nice and smooth for you!

Very interested in watching this happen.

Nice plan. Good luck. Open a photobucket account and put some nice big pics in the thread. We are all watching.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Very interested in watching this happen.

Damn, I'm going to have to step it up with my modifications if I'm going to keep up with what you're doing. I'm thinking maybe one of these?
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Banned
    As you using the VAST/Blouch turbos?

Now wer'e talking.

Keep this thread posted.

Banned
    I hope he can make this happen, from all the research I have done there are no compressors capable of flowing the air necessary for 700bhp that will fit inside the K04-028/029 compressor housings, if one exist's the other problem will be the turbine housing becoming a bigger bottle neck.

The standard turbos are already of their efficency chart by the time the engine is ~4800rpm hence why the boost will always taper to 0.8bar.

The required flow per turbo to generate 700bhp is ~35 lb/min.

I am in the process or removing the engine/transmisison from my '6 and should have it out next weekend, the plan is to fix some things and also invesigate our options along with what is would take for a manual conversion.

650RS

with all the research i mean window shoping you have done and so called modifactions your car should of bin in orbit by now........Anyway at 35psi with meth the car will do 1100hp no prob......
    like i said 700 easy you will need more then a set of injecters to jet that kind of power.Just ask greg mate!!!!!! good day!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Nice plan. Good luck. Open a photobucket account and put some nice big pics in the thread. We are all watching.
    Ok got a photo buket accont now how do i attach or upload the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by ttrs6 View Post
    with all the research i mean window shoping you have done and so called modifactions your car should of bin in orbit by now........Anyway at 35psi with meth the car will do 1100hp no prob......
    like i said 700 easy you will need more then a set of injecters to jet that kind of power.Just ask greg mate!!!!!! good day!!!!!!!!!
    Match point, ttrs6!
    E60 M5, killed, 2002 Viper killed, what is next!?

Ok got a photo buket accont now how do i attach or upload the pics?
    You can obtain the photo bucket share URL info of the picture from your photobuck account (it is shown in the share area of each picture in photo bucket). Enter the photobucket picture's url by selecting the insert image icon when posting a message in this forum, select the URL tab, enter the URL of the picture into the field.

Another method- right click on the picture in photobucket, select properties, and it will provide you the URL. You can copy this onto the clipboard or write it down. Then from your forum message, select the insert image icon (3rd icon from the right)- select the URL tab, and paste (from your clipboard or type it in) the photobucket picture URL into the URL field.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th_2010-03-02_2007&#53.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	9523
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    You can obtain the photo bucket share URL info of the picture from your photobuck account (it is shown in the share area of each picture in photo bucket). Enter the photobucket picture's url by selecting the insert image icon when posting a message in this forum, select the URL tab, enter the URL of the picture into the field.

Another method- right click on the picture in photobucket, select properties, and it will provide you the URL. You can copy this onto the clipboard or write it down. Then from your forum message, select the insert image icon (3rd icon from the right)- select the URL tab, and paste (from your clipboard or type it in) the photobucket picture URL into the URL field.
    thanx max rs6........how do i make it bigger.

Banned
    Have you even looked at the compressor map's etc??

For your information I know Greg pretty well and when I asked him about the VAST turbo's with 59mm billet wheel he said they wouldnt be worth the hassle....

Also if you look on the S4 forums they make a maximum of 50whp more on E85/Race Fuel, anyway it seems you have done your homework...........

Good luck

If you no greg very well then i no greg extremly well.... any way who said any thing about vast guy.The turbos are going to a company in the states lol!!!!!!! Besides me and greg are on the same page on a book called 700hp rs6....No window shopping in this book.....you do your homework ill do some work!!!!!

Banned
    Good luck with it all.

I dont want this to turn into a "whos is bigger" I was mearly stating facts.