Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news: The Audi RS5 brochure!

I didn't know that.. Why i posted it was really because i read something about the intake. There has been a lot of arguing about the intake going on, so i thought i perhaps could enlighten. I have a hard time thinking Audi would make a mistake with something as simple as the intake, when they already know about the issue with the RS4. Does the R8 V8/V10 also have this problem? Does DRC problems occur on the new models (such as RS6 ?).

Anyways, i will be ordering an RS5 Coupé as a replacement for my 2008 Audi S5 Coupé. Looking very much forward to june, when it's supposed to hit Denmark. Does anybody know when delivery starts? I would love it if i could take it on summer holidays in july..
    Audi - Vorsprung Durch Technik

Quote Originally Posted by MPT View Post
    ... There has been a lot of arguing about the intake going on, so i thought i perhaps could enlighten. I have a hard time thinking Audi would make a mistake with something as simple as the intake, when they already know about the issue with the RS4. Does the R8 V8/V10 also have this problem? Does DRC problems occur on the new models (such as RS6 ?).

Anyways, i will be ordering an RS5 Coupé as a replacement for my 2008 Audi S5 Coupé. Looking very much forward to june, when it's supposed to hit Denmark. Does anybody know when delivery starts? I would love it if i could take it on summer holidays in july..
    A good post. A true RS fan, he is ordering the RS5 but raises questions a lot of people have.

2003 Audi S4 saloon (gone but not forgotten...)
    1998 Audi A4 1.9TDi quattro Sport saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Mockenrue View Post
    Is that video dull, or super dull?

I'm going with...

Quote Originally Posted by PP View Post
    SUPER dull, the car looks downright ponderous in the turns.
    '97 993TT, '14 E63 S-line, '17 GT-R and a couple of '12 Mini Cooper S Countryman ALL4s for the kids.

Well, feel free to post a more 'interesting' one then. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the first video showing moving footage of an actual production RS5. It's been posted on a rival forum, and as this is supposed to be THE forum for RS enthusiasts I thought I'd share it for the benefit of everyone here. OK so it's not being driven spiritedly, but there's no tacky music or daft commentary detracting from the noise of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by iconcls View Post
    SUPER dull, the car looks downright ponderous in the turns.
    Eh? It's a PR video! What do you expect to see - the car sliding sideways round a corner in a cloud of squealing tyre smoke?! There is absolutely no way you can determine anything about this car's dynamics or handling abilities from watching this video, but hey - don't let that fact get in the way of your incessant negativity.
    2003 Audi S4 saloon (gone but not forgotten...)
    1998 Audi A4 1.9TDi quattro Sport saloon

Well, feel free to post a more 'interesting' one then. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the first video showing moving footage of an actual production RS5. It's been posted on a rival forum, and as this is supposed to be THE forum for RS enthusiasts I thought I'd share it for the benefit of everyone here. OK so it's not being driven spiritedly, but there's no tacky music or daft commentary detracting from the noise of the car.

Eh? It's a PR video! What do you expect to see - the car sliding sideways round a corner in a cloud of squealing tyre smoke?! There is absolutely no way you can determine anything about this car's dynamics or handling abilities from watching this video, but hey - don't let that fact get in the way of your incessant negativity.
    Thank you for posting the video, really appreciate that.

But hope you don't mind I have an opinion on the video itself. If BMW were making a video of the RS5, they could not have done a better job - that's my opinion. I am an RS fan.

Please keep the comments to the car, the Audi RS5 unless you want your posts deleted.

Thanks!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

I agree. What happened?

But the weather in Rhonda was the same when I was there. What happened to the sunshine in southern Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I agree. What happened?

But the weather in Rhonda was the same when I was there. What happened to the sunshine in southern Spain?
    I have seen other non official clips that really impressed me. So cannot understand this. And mark my comment was on the video, not on the car. I am expecting this RS to be the best.

Thanks for the video.

Though the video itself was nothing special, it was nice to listen to the RS5's engine sound and also to see the Quattro in there.

The RS5 video is only dull. Super Dull is the A1 e-tron concept. I guess Audi has decided to pander to the lowest common denominator. Audi declared itself the sporty, performance brand yet even Mercedes has gained the upper hand with an ever evolving AMG line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmg View Post
    Thanks for the video.

Though the video itself was nothing special, it was nice to listen to the RS5's engine sound and also to see the Quattro in there.
    More sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyQYg_euZrA

Dear Friends,

i remember Tim Schrick was testing the RS6 Avant, i guess you will like this better.

Qisha

PS: i will forward your complains to the marketing dept, maybe Schrick will be booked in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MihokS5 View Post
    Qisha-what happened to your post regarding carbon build up? I wanted to read that over for my own knowledge-
    http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/19...l=1#post185517

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear Friends,

i remember Tim Schrick was testing the RS6 Avant, i guess you will like this better.

Qisha

PS: i will forward your complains to the marketing dept, maybe Schrick will be booked in the future.

Only comments, not complaints

Excellent video

Quote Originally Posted by MihokS5 View Post
    Qisha-what happened to your post regarding carbon build up? I wanted to read that over for my own knowledge-
    After ten minutes of tweaking that discussion will from now on continue here:

Carbon Build up

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    After ten minutes of tweaking that discussion will from now on continue here:

Carbon Build up
    Thanks