Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Important news! Audi C6 RS6 V10TT available in US

Dang- I was just about to make a offer. My little girl gets her permit soon and needs something to get away from the little boys/raging hormones..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    I was pulling his chain. hahah

No way I would ever sell my car.

Now if that damn UPS driver would get here with my ECU...I need to go find a GT-R to race.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Dang- I was just about to make a offer. My little girl gets her permit soon and needs something to get away from the little boys/raging hormones..LOL
    I could just see Dave tossing and turning at night knowing that his car had been purchased as a vessel for drivers training.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

^^LOL- She has actually been driving mine around w/ me as co-pilot. Of course, we have kept it under 80 so far as she is only 14, and the park we tool around in has relatively short straights..;0
    210K miles rolled

My 16 yo daughter drives mine often. It's my son I don't trust.

^ That's great! It would be a hoot to have them meet up some time at one of the Audi teen driving events. My dad said the same thing about his kids- and he was right- LOL
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by SpinEcho View Post
    Amen to the above! I am no longer a member of the VAG fold for these exact reasons. I waited and waited for an RS6 replacement, but with none forthcoming , I walked away from my Beast last fall. Entice people to buy your flagship performance sedan then tell them they can't have the next model. Not a good way to ensure a lifelong customer...

As for the MTM import, I like my $6 figure new cars with warranties and free factory service, so thanks but no thanks.
    Even without warranty, it doesn't mean the cars can't be serviced. It's not as though the cars were made on Pluto (even though that's what it seems like to us North Americans, LOL). Sure, I understand the financial risk without warranty coverage, but a good Audi dealer service tech. or an Indy can handle repairs and get parts when needed. Just my $0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Pettee View Post
    Even without warranty, it doesn't mean the cars can't be serviced. It's not as though the cars were made on Pluto (even though that's what it seems like to us North Americans, LOL). Sure, I understand the financial risk without warranty coverage, but a good Audi dealer service tech. or an Indy can handle repairs and get parts when needed. Just my $0.02.
    Totally agree +1
    I have a 3 year warranty on my C6 RS6, and I'm assuming that having a car that costs as much as the RS6 shouldn't have significant problems at least the first 3 years. In terms of servicing, I think the engine is similar to other Audi/Lambo engines so it shouldn't be a big deal!

Hmmm... pay six figures for a new car with no warranty and be at the mercy of the $tealership at $190/hr + full retail on exotic parts?

In the US, dealerships are geared to screw you on service, they make more money there than they do on sales.

If I pay that much for a new car, I want a big, bad, iron-clad warranty that lets me tell the $tealership toolbags where to go for the first couple years.

Having said that, If I had unlimited money, I wouldn't give a shit, I'd be all about having one of three C6 RS6's in America.