Thread: last one: apollo silver exterior- which wheels?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    If you could i would appreciate HEAVILY it. I feel like my moccasin red in the NM coupe was a bit more burnt orange than the baseball version you show here (although this is from a coupe as a special order and not the roadster that came with the baseball so the more i look at this pic it looks close) but if it comes down to a yes I still have my gear shift with the exact leather i am after from my violently departed NM TT. Its not on the current list but since it did once exist I was hoping Audi could do a resurrection like they will for paints. If I can do it I will do the exterior in the Nimbus having seen pics of an european V10 with it I think it will be very good looking.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Mark
    Dear mmaturo,

the color "Mocassin" is no longer part of the Audi exclusive Leather program. However there is a way to proceed a special order for you. Based on the origin leather used within the previous generation TT, the leather will be colored matching this sample. Please note that the plastic covers located on the seats will remain black and not color matching. Cost factor is Audi exclusive leather x 3,5 for custom order.

You might want to consider one of the R8 exclusive Leather choices: (Mustangbrown or Saddlebrown)

Qisha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R8_exclusive_leat.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	9370