Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planing A Car Project

Yee-haw! Lol. My Texas getting out for a sec. Hold on, ok. O/T Do you have any bnd engine oil still for the rs6? Its about time for a change.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Yee-haw! Lol. My Texas getting out for a sec. Hold on, ok. O/T Do you have any bnd engine oil still for the rs6? Its about time for a change.
    Yes I do. Oil and Filter. PM me your number so we can set up a meet.

You have a PM sir.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Miro STP 1's 18x8.5 2.25 inch lip.

Should I tune the stock ECU or wait till I boost it? I don't know if I need to tune the stock ECU. Most of the tunes out their dont add much HP to an R32.

http://www.urofixx.c...showtopic=83236

Wow!!! What a buddy F$@ker this guy is. He holds the trans for two months and when the investigator sends him a letter I get a O2M trans. WTF? That tells me he had no intentions of sending me this trans. Wow this is really not the way to do business, especially after I just spent $3200 on gears and a peloquin diff for the O2J trans. I was refunded the money for the gears because they had not shipped, but the peloquin was shipped 3 day ups and it arrives tomorrow. I called AP tuning and they will allow me to swap the diff for a one in the O2M. Now I hope the trnas fits a vr6 and not a 1.8T, cause at this point Leslie has absolutely no credibility with me! This was my first and last order with Underground VW Parts and if you are smart you wont order from this guy.

OK OK the trans fits. Im doing a O2M peloquin because Im already 825 into it and I don't want to pay 20% restock fee. I need a Mk4 R32 valve cover the MK5 valve cover wont work. UGVW has one but hell no. If you have one let me know.

This is what she currently looks like.

Front Rotors

Rear Rotors

O2M Peloquin FWD Diff

MK4 R32 Intake

MK4 R32 Valve Cover is on the way.

Looks awesome Willie! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    http://www.urofixx.c...showtopic=83236

Wow!!! What a buddy F$@ker this guy is. He holds the trans for two months and when the investigator sends him a letter I get a O2M trans. WTF? That tells me he had no intentions of sending me this trans. Wow this is really not the way to do business, especially after I just spent $3200 on gears and a peloquin diff for the O2J trans. I was refunded the money for the gears because they had not shipped, but the peloquin was shipped 3 day ups and it arrives tomorrow. I called AP tuning and they will allow me to swap the diff for a one in the O2M. Now I hope the trnas fits a vr6 and not a 1.8T, cause at this point Leslie has absolutely no credibility with me! This was my first and last order with Underground VW Parts and if you are smart you wont order from this guy.

OK OK the trans fits. Im doing a O2M peloquin because Im already 825 into it and I don't want to pay 20% restock fee. I need a Mk4 R32 valve cover the MK5 valve cover wont work. UGVW has one but hell no. If you have one let me know.
    good work!
    Personally, I would have jumped on a plane and paid a visit...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

+2. What he said. Can't wait for details/write-ups as I'm considering getting a GTI myself (Boosted, of course!).
    Consider having the intake JET ceramic coated to help with temps, I'm sending my "Y" intake for a coat to assist the Beast in maintaining full boost.
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

Sounds like a good project you've got going, Going to keep a close eye on this thread!
    I also own a second car which is a G60 MK2 Golf with quite abit of work carried out on it by jabba sport.

I am going with South Bend Clutch for a single mass clutch & flywheel setup, capable of handling 550hp.

Well we broke inside the Trans today and Im happy to report that it is good inside. Very little shavings and no metal chunks inside. We took the OE diff out and replaced it with the Peloquin Diff. This Diff is going to make a huge difference.

Gears and Peloquin Diff

Drilling out the rivets in the OE Diff

Peloquin Diff

OE Diff

nice job Gen Xer, can't wait to see it!
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

South Bend Clutch & Flywheel

Through Out Bearing
    This bearing will last a lot longer. It is really a lot more robust.

For those who may be following this swap. Check it out here. I dont want to keep posting the same pics everywhere.
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...98-My-R32-Swap

Drove it to the tire shop to change the tires from 225/40 to 225/35 18's and I took a couple shots. Drives good looks good cant wait till it is done. I cant wait till its broke in either. Revs to 4-4.5rpm is nice but it has a lot left, you can feel it before you have to let off.