Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HB Motorwerks; Hamptonroads VA

They sell it

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    I have to get some of that. I was about to but new mirrors myself. Do they sell it or is it something you have to have them do?
    and it is totally a DIY.

http://www.captainrichardsbest.com/id23.htm
    210K miles rolled

I dont believe this. I need inner tie-rods. I was trying to find out why I had a small vibration in the front at about 70mph. We found out after the car was back together. I will be taking it back for more work next month I guess. I just want to drive it right now.

Well I took it back today, I know I said next month but I'm OCD and I cant sleep knowing I have something wrong with my RS6 that's nearly free to me to fix and I don't get-er-done.

^^ I know what you mean- it drives me crazy even when a minor item is out of wack. It must be a shared psycological disorder.

It is a trait that also drives some of the personnel I supervise up a wall when it bubbles to the surface.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    ^^ I know what you mean- it drives me crazy even when a minor item is out of wack. It must be a shared psycological disorder.

It is a trait that also drives some of the personnel I supervise up a wall when it bubbles to the surface.
    LOL. I drive everyone around me crazy with it. The funny thing is while I was serving it was a quality that fast tracked me to nearly the top of the Enlisted ranks. I could have never been an Officer, I had to much mouth and too many opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post

Not only is my OCD a problem, but I'm also a self diagnosed automotive hypochondriac. I can't drive down the block without hearing or feeling something and creating a problem with my cars that probably aren't actually there.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Not only is my OCD a problem, but I'm also a self diagnosed automotive hypochondriac. I can't drive down the block without hearing or feeling something and creating a problem with my cars that probably aren't actually there.
    LOL!!!!!! Paul told me that today!!! He says you are just hearing things and making it a problem, now that is funny!! I know the name now, and I know it is a problem so I may be able to use reverse psychology on myself.

It must be contagious .
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

LOL! I swear a I hear something creak or clunk every time I drive the car! So it's not just me!

.............automotive hypochondriac.......................
    OK, so I'm NOT crazy? The sounds DO exist? My wife owes me an appology!

.........and I need to take back those silly meds.....LOL
    Last edited by snoopra; January 30th, 2010 at 07:31. Reason: add text
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

I took the pics off this page but they can still be seen along with others because HB Motorwerks is now on Facebook. Use the FB Search and type in hb motorwerks. You should find a shop with the phone number 757-965-7145 in Chesapeake Va. Just "LIKE" the page and see what it is we do here, you may never use us but we still like being "LIKED". If you know someone who could use our services let us know. Come on and see all the HB projects in one place.

We would appreciate if you copied and pasted this to your status.