Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alternator replacement

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Holy crap Brazil, you still around. Haven't seen you here in years. Wife gotten you working overtime?
    Yep, still kicking. I don't drive the RS as much these days. My daily is a V10 TDi Touareg, but it's in the shop for warranty (extended) replacement of both turbos and the tandem pump. My lift is laying on the ground at the moment and I don't have as much time for engine pulls with other stupid toys that need work. Working a lot more, too.

I hope you're well. Would be cool to meet up again, but my schedule's a mess. Haha.
    2003 RS 6
    2001.5 S4
    1990 200
    1990 Lotus Esprit SE
    2002 F4i Racecar

Smileys are to Car Forums like the Bubonic Plague was to Europe...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil View Post
    Yep, still kicking. I don't drive the RS as much these days. My daily is a V10 TDi Touareg, but it's in the shop for warranty (extended) replacement of both turbos and the tandem pump. My lift is laying on the ground at the moment and I don't have as much time for engine pulls with other stupid toys that need work. Working a lot more, too.

I hope you're well. Would be cool to meet up again, but my schedule's a mess. Haha.
    Without giving away too much:
    I asked someone of the KW EME group (S.... Khamneian) if you were still at YBOP and she said no...
    Last edited by ben916; January 25th, 2019 at 19:45. Reason: spelling, as always
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Without giving away too much:
    I asked someone of the KW EME group (S.... Khamneian) if you were still at YBOP and she said no...
    Yep, I left in early 2014, I think. I'm a patent attorney these days. You sold your RS? Shame!
    2003 RS 6
    2001.5 S4
    1990 200
    1990 Lotus Esprit SE
    2002 F4i Racecar

Smileys are to Car Forums like the Bubonic Plague was to Europe...