Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Audi RS5 will debut at Geneva 2010

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    I'd liek to know the belgian one for sure.. thanks kresoF1
    EU model code is the same for all Europe.

Ok thanks
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

@KresoF1: What is order code for sealt like on brochure car? Recaro seats black + red?

Does anyone have info which parts of recaror seats can se ordered in different colours?

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post
    @KresoF1: What is order code for sealt like on brochure car? Recaro seats black + red?

Does anyone have info which parts of recaror seats can se ordered in different colours?

Best Regards
    I've seen different configurations. Here are some of them:

Best Regards
    you need to take the audi exclusive option pacl valcona1. you then select the leather colors how you want them. and which part in what color is up to you as well as stiching.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Best Regards
    You need to order PS5(RS5 Schalensitze vorn) code and add PYB/S3G(S3G is quattro Gmbh individual work code) code. Then you need to specify leather/stitching color with you dealer. That specification MUST be in written form-if possible in German language.

My advice is against bicolor seats like on the picture since you will get bicolor only on front seats. Also beware that standard steering wheel and gearlever stitching is felsgrau.

For example if you specify Black leather with Karmin Red seat inserts and all Karmin Red stithcing for PYB package you will still NEED to order YRB(Bedienelemente Audi Exclusive) to get steering wheel and gearlever in Black leather with Karmin Red stitching. JUST-in that case steering wheel will be in Black Valcona leather(smooth one)-NOT in Perforated leather which is standard!!

Complicated, isn't it?

Yes it is complicated. I will need some more help when I will order the car.

Kreso, Qisha, when it will be possible to see first demo cars/cars in different colour?

That's almost done. I should order the car tomorrow.

Really, all my congratulations to Audi, able to sell me a car which is almost a disapointment in everything. Wrong engine (why should it be impressive compared to my tuned RS4?), wrong gearbox (that's personnal, due to the +/- selector, and i hope it's going to be different compared to what i've tested on a TT-S, i mean a real full manual set, without an automatic shift change at maxi revs, etc....), wrong power (500HP expected), wrong torque (should i mention something on that point?), wrong price (i reach 102.000 euros with the extras) and of course wrong wheel steering....

But this car, hopefully for Audi, is so sexy.....and no GT-R, BMW or AMG able to make my mind change.

Of course i am happy. Just wanted to make react Qisha for the future scheduled RS. And tell me there's something magic driving this RS5....even if mine will never go on a track.

Delivery not before july. Black/black leather. Only point i'm not sure about: dynamic steering (all my apologies if it's not the right name). I'm afraid of an none natural "feeling".

wonder how can you order the car as its not even in the configurator in germany yet... maybe it will be tomorrow though. your dealer might have the information.

my begian dealer told me that it is expetced that it will be orderable this week indeed all european countries in the same time which I am surprised with to be honest...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Orders of RS5 are possible in France since mid-march. I've got erything, full catalogue - price - week of production. I call you tomorrow or send you that per email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
    Orders of RS5 are possible in France since mid-march. I've got erything, full catalogue - price - week of production. I call you tomorrow or send you that per email.
    I've got catalogue, prices are specific by country so not usefull for me the french ones. whcih ar downloadeabel on french web site. liek always belgian importer will be most liekly last to react. so not that much surprised. I wonder when Audi will import themselves as D'ieternen guys are useless and give much less service than audi themselves. I am convinced that D'ieteren still owns a part of the brussel factory (they owend th plant before when they were making the VW Cox), so this must be the reason why audi is afraid of letting them go...

happy you are able to order. I'd be honest if I had to order tomorow I still would not know for sure the outside color, but have a very good idea and will be audi exclusive and very special... a color from the group by the way most likely -not lamborghini since that is not possible)
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

@Ritchy: What about exterior colour?

Kind Regards

he mentioned it in his message above. black with black interior
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

He wrote ''Black/black leather.'' I thought that it means leather in one colour.

Which black? Phantomschwarz Perleffekt or Pantherschwarz Kristalleffekt*

One more day to be done. Just waiting for some answers from the responsible of the RS5 product in France.

- That concerns the dynamic steering. I only want to know if without this extra, i can change settings of the steering (servotronic standart).

- Also, my dealer told me that as i only want the wheel steering and the shift selector in nappa leather (sorry for my english - but the same leather as the S5, without the specific "holes" of RS models), i maybe don't need to go for an audi exclusive extra, and get it for free.

- Last thing, informations about an extra called something like "door armrest and rear elements in leather of the color of the seats". And i don't understand what it's about.

Otherwise, my configuration will be:

- Phantomschwarz Perleffekt (i do again hesitate with the daytona grey....)
    - black full leather interior with same seats // S5, elec. with memory.
    - black roof
    - sunroof
    - B&O
    - 20' aluminium color
    - quattro sport diff
    - black sport exhaust
    - GPS 3D MMI advanced
    - Phone
    - 220v plug at the rear
    - Iphone interface
    - isofix installation
    - elec sun protector at the rear

and few more things....

In France, the RS5 price starts at 86350 euros, but the standart is high-equipped: front-rear radar, audi hill assist, automatic lights setting, cruise control, GPS, etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
    One more day to be done. Just waiting for some answers from the responsible of the RS5 product in France.

- That concerns the dynamic steering. I only want to know if without this extra, i can change settings of the steering (servotronic standart).

- Also, my dealer told me that as i only want the wheel steering and the shift selector in nappa leather (sorry for my english - but the same leather as the S5, without the specific "holes" of RS models), i maybe don't need to go for an audi exclusive extra, and get it for free.

- Last thing, informations about an extra called something like "door armrest and rear elements in leather of the color of the seats". And i don't understand what it's about.

Otherwise, my configuration will be:

- Phantomschwarz Perleffekt (i do again hesitate with the daytona grey....)
    - black full leather interior with same seats // S5, elec. with memory.
    - black roof
    - sunroof
    - B&O
    - 20' aluminium color
    - quattro sport diff
    - black sport exhaust
    - GPS 3D MMI advanced
    - Phone
    - 220v plug at the rear
    - Iphone interface
    - isofix installation
    - elec sun protector at the rear

and few more things....

In France, the RS5 price starts at 86350 euros, but the standart is high-equipped: front-rear radar, audi hill assist, automatic lights setting, cruise control, GPS, etc.....
    Nice config - the only thing which I personally would not care for that much is the sunroof since on the A5 range it does not open properly. The door armrest in leather is a standard A5 extra, which gives more classy door leather at a very reasonable price/a must have IMO.

In belgium the RS5 can be ordered as of April 9th.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Dear Friends,

sad to say but final decision about flat bottom steering wheel says no go.

Configurator launch as well as orderability have been delayed to german debut at AMI. (8th April)

Qisha