Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The Audi RS5 will debut at Geneva 2010

Quote Originally Posted by PP View Post
    I am sure I read that somewhere.... for IN will be up and running for producing these DRC cars for Oct delivery
    That's what I understand too, confirmed in this weeks Autocar magazine as well as the Top Gear live thing. The customised setting will only be available if the MMI is installed. As we won't get cars until October, it fits the timetable of retooling to allow DRC to be fitted, that Qisha mentioned.

Another video:

Thanks for the video!

And here is Car Enthusiast's First Drive:

http://www.carenthusiast.com/reviews...rst+drive.html

god it sounds GREAT! and the tranny sounds like butter. i think owners r going to love their cars.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Two more photos of the black RS6:

And two new videos:

That engine sounds...awsome!!! wow....

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post
    Black one:
    Is it Panther Black?
    Dear LittleDevil,

yes it is.

Qisha

I thought the RS 5 would be on the configurator from the 15th this month.. Has it been delayed?
    Audi - Vorsprung Durch Technik

Quote Originally Posted by MPT View Post
    I thought the RS 5 would be on the configurator from the 15th this month.. Has it been delayed?
    Yes, to April 29th.

you should read the post. as it is already mentioned that it is now postponed to April 29th... why are so much people lazy to read posts rather than asking the sames questions many times... I see that all the tims on all forums and it rally puts me on the nerves as it just puts trash in posts.... rather then concentrating on new info... sorry to be like that but this is the drop that filled my bucket, and i am picking on you when you are not the only one doing this...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I must admit that all the above new vids sounds great :-). Also the black pics are a good start. Would love to see a black RS5 with black package...

By the way almost all pics and vids show cars with ceramics. Obviously this is marketing job but I start liking the idea. I also find the regular 18" breaks (very strong I remember from my RS4 B7) a bit small and shy coupled with the 20" wheels. I may track my RS5 few times only. But what do you guys think about ceramics. Are they a nice and enjoyable extra (despite the price) or a pure show off option ?

Thanks for your ceramic feedacks.....
    Last edited by Fab; April 17th, 2010 at 21:11.

Thankd Qisha! It will be really nice to see that colour in real or good pics with phantom black side by side and black optic package...

@Fab: I'm 99% sure that I will order it with ceramic brakes but I'm nut sure if they are worth 6.000€ - 8.000€ extra.

Kind Regards

More:

Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post

By the way almost all pics and vids show cars with ceramics. Obviously this is marketing job but I start liking the idea. I also find the regular 18" breaks (very strong I remember from my RS4 B7) a bit small and shy coupled with the 20" wheels. I may track my RS5 few times only. But what do you guys think about ceramics. Are they a nice and enjoyable extra (despite the price) or a pure show off option ?
    We keep hearing the RS5 goes round the Nordschleife 10 seconds faster than the B7 RS4 i.e. in 7:59. Clearly that is with Ceramics ( & all the sports options & I assume normal rubber). Anyone car to speculate what the difference would be without ceramics?

Hello Quisha,

I am very interested in Suzuka for the RS5 in black with optics package, darkened windows, panoramic roof and the
    Mirrors in black, what do you think the combination looks great with the black exterior mirrors (mirrors in phantomblack)?
    Or is it too much?

If you had maybe one other recommendation?
    Is this really not a problem with the mirrors, how much is the charge?

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    you should read the post. as it is already mentioned that it is now postponed to April 29th... why are so much people lazy to read posts rather than asking the sames questions many times... I see that all the tims on all forums and it rally puts me on the nerves as it just puts trash in posts.... rather then concentrating on new info... sorry to be like that but this is the drop that filled my bucket, and i am picking on you when you are not the only one doing this...

Seriously? Now who's putting trash in the posts?

Perhaps not everyone has enough sparetime/wants to read 19 pages, just in case what i'm looking for has already been written. Seriously, get a grip, you are making yourself look ridiculous.

Qisha: Do you have any additional info on this 'Panther black' - apart from the thread where you wrote about it for the Audi A8 ? .. From those pictures it looks really nice.
    Audi - Vorsprung Durch Technik