Thread: New and improved DRC Shocks installed in my RS6...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by topcat_92 View Post
    I checked my RS before a family vacation last week, and still the difference between the front and back.

One the way down the road to vacation, I get a call out of the blue from my dealer that they may have figured-out how to correct the most of the difference. I am not sure if their fix is the loosening and tighening of bolts that was mentioned earlier in the posts, but I'll find out.

I take it in this Thursday.
    All is good in my DRC land. Took it in yesterday and picked it up by 1:00. Their adjustment was as described in earlier posts - loosen everything, push it around, compress/bounce the corners, and tighten everything back up. I could tell at first look that it was back to "normal" and not the 69' Camaro with air shocks heading for the drag strip (OK, it wasn't that bad).

I drove it a few miles last night around town and it felt more planted: softer over the bumps, tighter on the curves. I wasn't able to push it too hard in the city.

As my wife was pulling out of the driveway with the kids this morning, I put a tape on it with them in it (including spare, std. battery, 6-8 water bottles, and volleyball/beach gear). The front and rear are even, within 1/4".
    Topcat_92

That is great news!

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by topcat_92 View Post
    All is good in my DRC land. Took it in yesterday and picked it up by 1:00. Their adjustment was as described in earlier posts - loosen everything, push it around, compress/bounce the corners, and tighten everything back up. I could tell at first look that it was back to "normal" and not the 69' Camaro with air shocks heading for the drag strip (OK, it wasn't that bad).

I drove it a few miles last night around town and it felt more planted: softer over the bumps, tighter on the curves. I wasn't able to push it too hard in the city.

As my wife was pulling out of the driveway with the kids this morning, I put a tape on it with them in it (including spare, std. battery, 6-8 water bottles, and volleyball/beach gear). The front and rear are even, within 1/4".