Mine are

14 1/8 front
14 1/2 rear

Even from side to side.

Mine has been done for a couple months. Still perfect ride and handling.

Even on the crappy roads we pay for. At least some free stimulus money could fix some pot holes. And yes, if HCR passes. I quit.

Doh.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6-4dr911 View Post
Just picked mine up. I hope y'all don't make me get the Cragars, mullet, etc. Mine looks about as high as Dallas's. However, I looked at some pic's when I first got it and although I don't have measurements, it appears to be the same as then, seconding Dave's opinion that his looks like stock height. This is after reading the various posts about ride height and telling the SA to watch out for it, that I didn't want to come pick up my SUV.

I measured mine as Dave suggested for all to compare (center of hub to bottom of fender lip):

Front Left 14 1/8"
Front Right 14 3/8"
Rear Left 14 3/8"
Rear Right 14 5/8"

Several possibilities for the car being higher on the right:

1) body panels are notoriously inexact.
2) they messed up.
3) the tech was from the UK and set it up to allow for my fat ass to drop the height 1/4" on the right side.

Pic's are attached for reference, keep your snide remarks about the curb rash to yourselves, was like that when I bought it (well, mostly).

As for the results, ride is radically smoother, harshness completely gone. Haven't really put the handling to the test but a brief u-turn felt pretty flat.