Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Yes, found it via a broker. An older gentelmen traded it in for a new A8. It has only 5400 miles. (so it never hit the showrooms or internet as I was lucky) ;-)

New Misano beast

Well, My old man has just purchased an oct 2004 registered Misano red avant, with 4000 miles on the clock. sliver leather, sat nav plus and solar sunroof, and maybe with a bit of luck the enhanced/sports exhaust. He's picking it up on wednesday, he seems pretty pleased with himself!

He is trading in his 2 and a half year old e46 m3 coupe, which he has enjoyed but he misses the benefits of 4x4 on the greasy backroads around here.

Im well chuffed that i have encouraged him to buy one, he didnt need much encoragement after a spin in someoens elses mind. This woman was using it for the school run! she was very proud of it mind, and i think the husband had used it as a good excuse for family car.... haha

Dad has always liked 4x4 and turbos right from when he had a couple of sierra cossies, so i think he'll enjoy this. This car has to act as a daily driver for business and his toy, so i think its a pretty good compromise, infact hardly any compromise is needed with this!

Out of interest, who has racked up the most miles here, i reckon dad will have to keep this till at least 80,000 miles 0r 4-5 years

Maybe ill post some pics if i get a chance to go home sometime soon(im at uni)

i drive a 1.8 focus, lovely car to thrash, but AHEM, not quite in the same leauge as the !!!
    Last edited by phatfocus; January 17th, 2005 at 23:11.

Angus

Re: New Misano beast

Originally posted by phatfocus
    Well, My old man has just purchased an oct 2004 registered Misano red avant,

Dad has always liked 4x4 and turbos right from when he had a couple of sierra cossies, so i think he'll enjoy this. This car has to act as a daily driver for business and his toy, so i think its a pretty good compromise, infact hardly any compromise is needed with this!

Out of interest, who has racked up the most miles here, i reckon dad will have to keep this till at least 80,000 miles 0r 4-5 years

Welcome to the forum. This car should suit your father well. A good compromise.

I think you'll find the Brit has the most miles on his Beast!

Ben

Avus Silver, bought used from Audi Exec loaner two weeks ago!! Loaded..stock (for now...) Former vehicle 2002 ebony pearl A4 Miltek catback, reiger body kit, Moda 18"s..glad to join the RS6 family!!! Love the car

Miles, condition and price ? Had you been looking at other cars or just RS6 ?
    83 UrQ
    07 Q7 4.2
    03 RS6

Well here she is ;

sorry for the poor photos, it was getting dark and it was the only chance i had to take some.

I like the fact that it is debadged, making it slightly more likely that someone will mistake it for a 1.9TDi, although misano red is a rather loud colour. Note the rear tints, they were specified by the first owner, along with solar sunroof and dog gaurd for his dogs! He only kept it for a while though, maybe the dogs kept on going through the back window!

silver leather interior with wood trim.
    Last edited by phatfocus; February 7th, 2005 at 18:06.

Angus

Hi Everyone,

Well I finally got the car completed and had time to take some pics yesterday.

2003 Daytona Gray with Black Interior, CF Trim, Miltek Full Exhaust/Flow cats, GIAC software with 3 modes (91 Stock, 91 race and 100 race), RS6+ Pedals, Euro Front and Rear lights, Sportec 19's with 285 rubbers, Clear Armor protection, Valentine One (needs to be hardwired), Sirius, Diverter Valves.

Not dynoed yet but should be around 540+HP/550+TQ on 100 gas.

REST OF PICS

thats a nice ride you have there!!!
    Thanks for the pictures be sure to post them in the gallery
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Fred, car looks awesome!

Sportec's always nice!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

2010 XFR
    2004 RS6 (sold)
    2008 Exige S 240
    2009 V8 Vantage
    2008 X5 4.8i

Awsome car fred, dare i say it shame about the roof rack, as I would call it, is that for a board, or are you a window cleaner (ducks for cover)

sorry to clog up this thread but here are the pics that i tried to post before. which i cannot edit due to the time limit.

Last edited by phatfocus; February 14th, 2005 at 00:26.

Angus

Just got My RS6 this weekend

These are pics that were taken in SanFran I will post some more recent ones soon

PS Fred I love your car
    All the mods I want but less a few

Hello to the board!

I was reading in this board for a while, driving around in my RS4. I sold it in october and since 4 weeks I have my RS6 Avant now...
    so I wanted to say hello to all users here!

Facts of my car:
    ebony black,
    cognac valcona leather, recaros
    MMI DVD Navigation,
    Sports suspension, brakes and black exhaust pipes,
    optik Paket,
    sunroof
    19 inch wheels
    looks exactly like the RS6+, but without the modification on the V8...
    I tried to post some pictures, but I didnīt succeed. Maybe s.o. can help me with that...

When I compare driving the RS4 to the RS6, I must say that it is kind of boring in the big RS6... sure you are fast everywhere... very easy to handle...
    but in the RS4 you are more involved in the story, changing the gears, better steering, little bit more aggressive style...
    sad but true: I kind of miss the RS4 a little bit... not talking about the difference in fuel consumption... (RS6 = 4 litre more than RS4)
    that are my feelings after the first weeks...

Hi and welcome!

How to post pics. OR you can e-mail them to me.

Post pics FAQ http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=4607

Pics of RS6480's car

Awesome photos... and welcome to the boards. We look forward to having you join in.
    I just love that Congac Leather!!!
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Atlanta, Georgia and Ramat-Hasharon,Israel
    welcome RS6480

awsome!

i love the interior.

congradulations
    :thumb: Buckle Up and Enjoy The Ride.

Sigh....

We here in North America are jealous of all those nice options available to the 'civilized' world:

cognac leather
    black exterior trim
    19" anthracite wheels
    aluminum pedals
    proper nav
    recaros
    avant
    etc. etc.

Congrats on the car - it's beautiful!
    2010 XFR
    2004 RS6 (sold)
    2008 Exige S 240