Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

only little bit louder! i made the modifications on engine/electronic and filters at the same time, so i can not notice differents by only the filters!

greetz
    daniel

no chip ?

sure---modified of wimmer! basic-programm of wimmer but upgrated again!

Here are more pictures of danham's RS6 Avant with BBS LeMans.

I also started this thread if you want to discuss this car more:
    http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=2972

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Looks even better with a little bit of snow on top.
    :snow:

nyrs6,

You can really feel the diffrence between original chip and the MTM chip, in Norway we have approx 100 km/h speed limits so until now I tested zero-200 and it`s a lot faster. I will go to Germany within January to see if I pass the 300 km/h mark...

Also, I think this is addictive, I am considering to upgrade with the exhaust and race cathalysathors aswell....

Best rgds,
    Fredrik

Originally posted by fredrikostereng
    I will go to Germany within January to see if I pass the 300 km/h mark...
    Beware of the brakes...make sure you can stop!

10000 views and couting...

I picked up my new RS6 today

The stars were aligned and I finally got my RS6. Wow. I love the speedometer - Who can be bothered with MP/H increments of less than 10?

This car is incredible. We need to have a N. California get together. Is the member with the blue RS6 in San Rafael here?

I'd post pictures, but the car looks like every other ebony pearl black. Seen one, you've seen them all. Absolutely gorgeous!.

--
    2003 Ebony Pearl, Ebony Interior
    Nav, Sound Exhaust

Re: I picked up my new RS6 today

Originally posted by bilbozilla
    I'd post pictures, but the car looks like every other ebony pearl black. Seen one, you've seen them all. Absolutely gorgeous!.
    Na, come on! Don't be shy! If you can't attach them e-mail them to me. There's always a new angle we haven't seen before!

And congratulations to your new car!

bilbozilla,

Congrats on the car! The wait is over, well, there's one more - the break in perod. Don't worry, it will "fly" by, then you'll really fly.

Finnus

PS We haven't seen that many ebony black RS6s. I look forward to pics ...
    2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

Pictures of my ebony Beast

Wrong beast. I got the color right. It's raining here in N. Cal and although I know that is where the Quattro shines, i just don't feel like taking it outside today. I'll post some pix when the sun comes out and I can get decent pictures of the vehicle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stag.jpg 
Views:	2299 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	1189  

Billbozilla-

Congrats!!!! That is awsome and I am very glad you are happy with the car...just wait until break in is over . Be careful thought the car is VERY addictive...I wouldn't want to see you develope a"problem" .

And yes a Nor Cal meet would be great....Jimmy and I were talking about that yesterday. Lets start working on it. Thoughts?

Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Wink RS6 to add to the list

TODAY - I finally take delivery of my Daytona Gray, Enhanced Exhaust, Carbon Trim, with Audi snow rim/tire kit RS6. I was supposed to ge the car in October, but the boat it was on broke down and had to be towed. I was then out of the country for the month of December when it arrived. Since I returned on January 3rd, my dealer has been trying to find a set of available snow tires and rims for it. It has been a long time coming, but today is the day. While I am there I am going to put my name on the list for the Le Mans!!!!

Originally posted by Bauer
    Billbozilla-

And yes a Nor Cal meet would be great....Jimmy and I were talking about that yesterday. Lets start working on it. Thoughts?

Not a bad idea. I'd be interested.

Anyone here driving on Foothill Expressway in Los Altos, CA around 7:40 PST this evening? It was a Mugello Blue with sport exhaust with dealer tags still on it...

mp-

Grongrats on the new RS6....sounds like quite a journey for your beast . Almost home though. I am SURE the wait will be worth it....it was for me and then some. Would be interested in your thought of the RS6 compared to other cars you have owned? There was a thread started a while ago with the comparo....found it very interesting how the RS6 stacked up against previously owned cars.

P.S. I was in Minneapolis in Sept for a wedding, stayed at the Grand downtown(hotel and staff were teriffic). Most of my relatives live in either St. Paul or Minneapolis...weather was still pretty nice then.... I am sure you are going to need those snow tires.

Oh, one other thing, welcome to the board
    Last edited by Bauer; January 15th, 2004 at 13:27.
    Bauer

01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

My first drive in my RS6 tonight!!

Thanks Bauer.

Well, the waiting is over and the verdict is in, the car is great (understatement). There are some really surprising things about the car though: I don't like big cars, but this car does not feel big when you drive it as it is SO tight. And the power - punishing. To answer your question Bauer, I own a 2000 Boxster S (still love her), but this takes things to another level. Being a Minnesota guy I have always loved Audis (own 2 A4s, 1 2.8 and 1 1.8T) as they are the perfect MN car. This car though gives you the best of all worlds: a luxury sedan, a true sports car, and great transportation in the tundra. I ordered a snow tire and rim package from Audi. It turned out awesome as the rims are the five spoke just like on the Euro version, but 18". So, the car has great snows on it with the Euro looking rim. My dealer sold me the tire & rim package for 1900 due to my headaches, so I feel like I got a good deal and they store my other set for me. I can't wait to put more miles on it in the next few day. One thing Bauer: the transmission is really stiff and downshifts hard. I have heard this loosens up after a good break in, do you find that to be true?

MP

the transmission is really stiff and downshifts hard. I have heard this loosens up after a good break in, do you find that to be true?
    [B]

MP-

Yes, I have 10k on mine and I dont even notice it anymore. Took about 5000 miles for me not to notice it. Also I have found that this car is like fine wine it just gets better(and more power) with age. At about 7000 miles I noticed the motor pulling harder, seems that was about the point the motor really fully broke in. Have fun
    Last edited by Bauer; January 16th, 2004 at 17:55.
    Bauer

01 S8