Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Quote Originally Posted by got boost View Post
    Who cares about the salt

BTW, Awesome pics! LU
    where abouts in New England? Thats what mine looks like now too...although its at the dealership until tuesday now so im driving my work van....almost as fun!

Quote Originally Posted by vec110 View Post
    where abouts in New England? Thats what mine looks like now too...although its at the dealership until tuesday now so im driving my work van....almost as fun!
    I'm over in RI, I've been without mine for a week now and picking it up later today! I had all the trim painted (except mirrors) matte black ( a'la black optic package) I'll try to get a picture up today in the other thread.

I dont get over to Enfield much, but who knows, maybe I'll see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by got boost View Post
    Who cares about the salt

BTW, Awesome pics! LU

That is the best road salt pic I've ever seen!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Banned

hey all! great to find so many likeminded people!
    heres another satisfied customer... and a new member to the rs6 community.

a couple pics of my baby attached.
    2003 model with MTM stage 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back-small2.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	4692   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front-small2.jpg 
Views:	375 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	4693  

hi, an exotic welcome to you on behalf of all - hope you like it - enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by xotic View Post
    hey all! great to find so many likeminded people!
    heres another satisfied customer... and a new member to the rs6 community.

a couple pics of my baby attached.
    2003 model with MTM stage 2

Welcome!
    How much power is coming out of your beast? MTM stage 2 must be impressive
    Get out and drive

just to add my name (as I'm new around here!)...

2002 Ebony Black, Ebony leather interior, nav+, tv, dvd, lcd's in rear headrests, derestricted and minor chip to 480...

the RS6 simply has to be the best all-round car on the market!

Smile Finally picked up my RS6, Delighted !

Hey guys,
    Have been reading these forums for a while now. Well ever since i first started my search for my very own RS6 in October of 2006. I've now had my RS6 for 5 days, and i'm in love with it.

I was in love with it before but owning one is just amazing and the experience keeps on getting better as i discover the true range of the RS6. My beauty is one of the nicest RS6 i have seen.

Its an 04 RS6 Plus Avant with 28000 miles on the clock. I couldnt tell you the name of the colour other than blue metallic but its a common colour for the RS6 plus. It has SatNav, 6CD changer, BOSE and everything you'd expect really. I bought the plus model because it was the nicest RS6 i could find in my price range, not because i think its any better really.

I think the RS6 really is the best all round car on the market, purticularly the Avant as i can have the dog in the back along with the kids ! But i am safe in the knowledge that i can beat pretty much everything at the lights. And on the motorway dropping a gear and hearing it roar and then shoot past cars is so much fun. And in such an underated form as well, not many people identify it as a porsche beater, but expect its mearly a family estate. Oh how they are wrong!

I love my !
    Regards, Dave.

Wow another plus on the board! Dave, I LOVE your car, it looks amazing
    Get out and drive

Thank you !

Well i'm in love with it currently. My wife is still growwing to it, she gets scared when i floor it... But now an empty motorway on-ramp is my best friend.
    Having been reading these boards for months now i'm interested in upgrading the exhaust system in my car. As well as this i cant wait to find a long open empty straight so i can see how far i'll go. Currently i've done just about 140mph in it and that was a lot of fun ! I'm really enjoying seeing pictures of others RS6's as well and hearing stories about your experiences in them being as i've had mine only 5 days. I have a friend with a new BMW 335i coupe so i think we'll hit the roads this weekend. Really give the RS6 a test.
    Great community here !
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by +44 Dave View Post
    Well i'm in love with it currently. My wife is still growwing to it, she gets scared when i floor it... But now an empty motorway on-ramp is my best friend.
    Having been reading these boards for months now i'm interested in upgrading the exhaust system in my car. As well as this i cant wait to find a long open empty straight so i can see how far i'll go. Currently i've done just about 140mph in it and that was a lot of fun ! I'm really enjoying seeing pictures of others RS6's as well and hearing stories about your experiences in them being as i've had mine only 5 days. I have a friend with a new BMW 335i coupe so i think we'll hit the roads this weekend. Really give the RS6 a test.
    Great community here !
    Dave

Dave,

I have the same with my wife, first time I floored it with her in the car she actually started crying

I have the Milltek installed (catback) and can only recommend it. The sound is unbelievable.

Here's a picture of it on my dirty RS6 and HERE a soundfile. HERE another video.

BTW, as the plus is limited to 280 km/h if I'm correct, you will probably see 185 mph on the tacho before it stops as there is a difference of about 10mph between tacho speed and real speed.
    Get out and drive

Banned
    Hey guys. sorry for the slow response.
    I havent actually ever had the car on the bench, but according to MTM the current set up should be good for 508hp....
    Cant say that I can compare the difference to a standard RS6 since I never tried one, but I doubt the seat feel is much different. (I bought mine with the current setup)

Welcome to the club Dave, good to have u on board and what a beauty you have there, love the rims

Have my fingers crossed on a certain appearance this week....yep, going to Geneva on thursday!!! Will keep u guys updated on thu night if i get an internet connection in my hotel, or am not out in the town.

Quote Originally Posted by LU-RS6 View Post
    Dave,

I have the same with my wife, first time I floored it with her in the car she actually started crying

I have the Milltek installed (catback) and can only recommend it. The sound is unbelievable.

Here's a picture of it on my dirty RS6 and HERE a soundfile. HERE another video.

BTW, as the plus is limited to 280 km/h if I'm correct, you will probably see 185 mph on the tacho before it stops as there is a difference of about 10mph between tacho speed and real speed.
    Well I wasn't going to bother initially but after seeing the video and hearing the Milltek cat back box soundtrack I am ordering one today!! Thanks for that LU..

Hey guys,
    Have been reading these forums for a while now. Well ever since i first started my search for my very own RS6 in October of 2006. I've now had my RS6 for 5 days, and i'm in love with it.

I was in love with it before but owning one is just amazing and the experience keeps on getting better as i discover the true range of the RS6. My beauty is one of the nicest RS6 i have seen.

Its an 04 RS6 Plus Avant with 28000 miles on the clock. I couldnt tell you the name of the colour other than blue metallic but its a common colour for the RS6 plus. It has SatNav, 6CD changer, BOSE and everything you'd expect really. I bought the plus model because it was the nicest RS6 i could find in my price range, not because i think its any better really.

I think the RS6 really is the best all round car on the market, purticularly the Avant as i can have the dog in the back along with the kids ! But i am safe in the knowledge that i can beat pretty much everything at the lights. And on the motorway dropping a gear and hearing it roar and then shoot past cars is so much fun. And in such an underated form as well, not many people identify it as a porsche beater, but expect its mearly a family estate. Oh how they are wrong!

I love my !
    Regards, Dave.

Nice car, nice house, great name too..!!

Rgds, Dave

Cool pics +44 Dave and perfect car! I love it!
    - We built up a world of wonder, we built it stone by stone! It will remain forever ever if we are gone! -

Miltek Exhaust

After seeing and hearing the clips LU posted of his RS6 with the Milltek exhaust fitted, i was very empressed. I have looked into it and its a reasonable price as well and can be fitted at a local stockist so i expect to buy a system within the next few weeks. My only concern is that my car being a plus, the tail pipes are dark grey not chrome and i would like to keep this theme, so would be interested in having the tailpipes sprayed on the Milltek system. I dont want to modify my car to much but i just love the extra noise these pipes produce and any more bhp is a bonus. Are there any other systems i should consider ? This car is going to be hell on my liesence, i cant help but switch the cruise controll off and use the padles to shift down a gear and overtake anything in my path. Its such good fun feeling the acceleration from 80mph to 120mph as its almost instant. All i want now is to hear a rougher roar under the acceleration.
    Thanks for your help and compliments !
    The clips were great LU ! Cheers. Dave

After seeing and hearing the clips LU posted of his RS6 with the Milltek exhaust fitted, i was very empressed. I have looked into it and its a reasonable price as well and can be fitted at a local stockist so i expect to buy a system within the next few weeks. My only concern is that my car being a plus, the tail pipes are dark grey not chrome and i would like to keep this theme, so would be interested in having the tailpipes sprayed on the Milltek system. I dont want to modify my car to much but i just love the extra noise these pipes produce and any more bhp is a bonus. Are there any other systems i should consider ? This car is going to be hell on my liesence, i cant help but switch the cruise controll off and use the padles to shift down a gear and overtake anything in my path. Its such good fun feeling the acceleration from 80mph to 120mph as its almost instant. All i want now is to hear a rougher roar under the acceleration.
    Thanks for your help and compliments !
    The clips were great LU ! Cheers. Dave

Thanks Dave. The Milltek is indeed the best thing I have decided to mod on my RS6. I too didn't want the chrome exhaust look as my car has black optics (front grill black etc.). The guys who installed it used heatproof paint do give it the black look. I am sure that will be possible for your RS6plus too.
    I can't stop looking at your car man, the color together with the plus look are so amazing
    Get out and drive

The Milltek sounds great LU, thanks for the post. Dave I am not a million miles from B'ham, it would be great to know the name of the friendly stockist for the Milltek and the costs involved. - Enjoy the down shifting - its great.

Barry - Daytona Avant Bought mine in December.