Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panther Black crystal effect paint

Panther Black crystal effect paint

http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publi...cle_4760.shtml

audi will show an A8 in this brand new color. Qisha or anyone- have you seen it and ar there any such R8's? also, could you please confrim exactly which red is an option for the 2010 R8 interior? is it classic red? and how do you think it would look with an exterior silver car?

kreso- i'd like your input oo. or anyones...
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

First new Audi Blacks...

There are actually two new Black shades:

H8H8 Panterschwarz Perleffekt Z9Z

and

3G3G Smaragdschwarz Perleffekt Y9W

Panter is Black as a night with sparkles while Smaragd is black with a hint of green. BTW, I am not fan of any version of Black.

R8 standard BF Red interior...
    It is the same shade as on A3 Cabrio leather and it is not bad at all. Just, I will not reccomend it to you since only standard leather color that I like for interior is Black(PL1 or PL3 leather packages). If you want to combine true silver R8(Eis Silver or darker Apollo Silver) there are few potential leather colors from Audi Exclusive offer that will work nicelly:

1.Classic Red(which is almost burgundy in shade)-Classic Red seats and lower door panels, all other leather Black, all stitching Silver, headlining Leather Back, carpet Black, floormats Black with Classic Red piping and Silver stitching, Steering wheel and gearknob Black with Silver stitching

2.Karmin Red(which is brighter then standard BF Red)-Karmin Red seats and lower door panels, all other leather Black, all stitching Silver, headlining Leather Black, carpet Black, floormats Black with Karmin Red piping and silver stitching, Steering wheel and gearkonb Black with Silver stitching

3.Palais Blue(little bit richer then Navy Blue)-Palais Blue complete interior, all stitching Silver, headlining Alcantara Palais Blue, carpet Palais Blue, floormats Palais Blue with Palais Blue piping and Silver stitching, Steering wheel and gearknob Palais Blue with Silver stitching

4.Maroon Brown(nice warm dark brown)-Maroon Brown compete interior, all stitching Back, Headlining Alcantara Maroon Brown, carpet Maroon Brown, floormats Maroon Brown with Back piping and Black stitching, Steering wheel and gearknob Maroon Brown with Black stitching

These are just few examples based on PYD code(Audi Exclusive leather package 2). I speced my car with Qisha's help and currenty working on order finalization with my dealer.

Start with exterior color, then think about interior...

be nice to see these colors. what does BF stand for?
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    be nice to see these colors. what does BF stand for?
    BF is order code for Red leather interior(standard offer).

Regarding colors-maybe this Audi USA pdf will help you? http://thesaylors.net/automobiles/Au...2007-09-01.pdf

Just there are few mistakes in it-Saddle Brown leather for R8 on pics of interior is in fact Maroon Brown. Jet Grey interior is with Violett Velvet stitching. Karmin Red is Crimson Red in USA, Maroon Brown is Chestnut Brown in USA.

Classic Red leather is in my Awsome R8 interior in Geneva thread.

everytime I learn much more about...thanks Kreso!

Dear RXBG,

Pantherblack crystall effect is the first color to have a day/night value. Under daylight you get a sparcling effect (Xirallic by BASF) while you see a color gradient (Colorstream by BASF) during shaded light. The color gives you a "alive" feeling as it turns out in differet ways, depending on angle, light and reflection values. I only saw a Q5 carrying that color and i have to admit, looks sharp.

To best of my knowledge this Q5 is shown at the AMI as well.

Qisha

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publi...cle_4760.shtml

audi will show an A8 in this brand new color. Qisha or anyone- have you seen it and ar there any such R8's? also, could you please confrim exactly which red is an option for the 2010 R8 interior? is it classic red? and how do you think it would look with an exterior silver car?

kreso- i'd like your input oo. or anyones...

what's Audi sport plus style package on that A8?

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear RXBG,

Pantherblack crystall effect is the first color to have a day/night value. Under daylight you get a sparcling effect (Xirallic by BASF) while you see a color gradient (Colorstream by BASF) during shaded light. The color gives you a "alive" feeling as it turns out in differet ways, depending on angle, light and reflection values. I only saw a Q5 carrying that color and i have to admit, looks sharp.

To best of my knowledge this Q5 is shown at the AMI as well.

Qisha
    would this color be a problem with swirl marks like brilliant black, or easier to take care of, like phantom black? plz post pic if you can.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

any pics from Ami Leipzig about?

Quote Originally Posted by andreadebi View Post
    any pics from Ami Leipzig about?
    Not from AMI but...
    http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090401....pment-packages

WOW, beautiful color!!!

Have someone a picture of this A8 in nature?

Under daylight you get a sparcling effect (Xirallic by BASF) while you see a color gradient (Colorstream by BASF) during shaded light.

Qisha
    I've always loved the Xirallic pearls ever since they hit the market, can't wait to see what this added element looks like in person.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Dear Friends,

late- but here you go.

Qisha

Wow! It looks good!

Bump!!!

Qisha,

Do you have any more photos of the D3 A8 or any other Audi painted in Panther Black?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmg View Post
    Qisha,

Do you have any more photos of the D3 A8 or any other Audi painted in Panther Black?

Thanks.
    Dear Lmg,

i will have to take a look... but you might like to know, that Panther Black crystal effect will be a color option for the RS 5.

Qisha

Dear Lmg,

i will have to take a look... but you might like to know, that Panther Black crystal effect will be a color option for the RS 5.

Qisha
    I can't wait to see the RS5 in Panther Black.

Thanks for the update, Qisha!

Have someone more live pictures from the color panther black?

I love an RS5 in panther black