Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TT RS options

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    I think you have got it.
    Let's see if Qisha will give it a final confirmation, i.e. that the SS is more or less a cheaper alternative of the same thing in case you don't care about a bit of bunny hopping and don't want the anti-roll feature of the MR.

Because once the MR is all about superior technical details and not just about additional comfort (i.e. the comfort is a byproduct of the MR, not it's purpose) then I guess I'm through with my decision on this subject

My initial fear was that the MR could change things to the worse and give you a soft ride that makes no sense with the idea behind the RS.

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaS6 View Post
    Let's see if Qisha will give it a final confirmation, i.e. that the SS is more or less a cheaper alternative of the same thing in case you don't care about a bit of bunny hopping and don't want the anti-roll feature of the MR.

Because once the MR is all about superior technical details and not just about additional comfort (i.e. the comfort is a byproduct of the MR, not it's purpose) then I guess I'm through with my decision on this subject

My initial fear was that the MR could change things to the worse and give you a soft ride that makes no sense with the idea behind the RS.
    I may be viewing Qisha's comments differently than yourself, I see the SS as more a one trick pony that does the sporty handling stuff very well indeed but just doesn't offer the same breadth of abilities as the MR does. SS will handle normal track surfaces probably every bit as well as MR but when you throw in a surface that has lots of imperfections and bumps then it will possibly be a bit more clueless in comparison to MR and struggle to maintain it's composure when really pushed to the extreme.

I wouldn't order a TT/RS without this option because apart from everything mention above I feel it will broaden it's appeal and qualities to a much wider audience.
    Search and you will find the truth.