Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MRC stage 2 RS6 C5 turbos

MRC....... poor values???? That would be unusual.

They are probably the most popular S/RS tuners in the Uk, They have won Audi tuner of the year for god knows how many years! They are probably the best B5 Rs4/S4/S2 tuners going.

As you all know, I am Grizz tuned, so therefore my view on this is impartial, so i am shocked to here this and it a little hard to understand.

Did you have a bad experience with them?
    So fast, it will re-arrange yer trousers!!

for starters i'd find it more appropriate not to give any negative comment about the competition.

all imo.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    for starters i'd find it more appropriate not to give any negative comment about the competition.

all imo.
    I agree, even tho I have had no work done on my RS6 by MRC, they have always been happy to advise, and even did a noise test on my car for free...even tho they know its a Grizz car, but Still, something has obviously soured his view, and maybe justly so, but I have not heard ANYTHING bad about MRC, and if any warnings need to be given to anyone about any company, I would use a PM just to give the person enquiring the heads up and not in public. All except the Audi Dealers..... who deserve everything they get, robbing, stealing bazzards

I do know that MRC have a development RS6 which at a stage 3 (map, full milltek) is poducing 535bhp, they ar obviously going to turn this car into a 600hp beast when they put the turbines on and do the injectors etc.

Grizz is working on a ceramic brake set up and is also putting some big turbo's on his as a tester, so there will be some hea;lthy compitetion available over here, which is good for the end user.

I would have no qualms about recomending MRC, even tho I dont use them, after all, EVERY B5RS4/S4 in the UK uses them, they have even done some of the new RS6's, so I think reputation speaks for itself!

Like Steve IMHO only!

MRC are very good at what they do. My car is West Tuned but I would be more than happy to let MRC or Unit 20 (Grizz) loose on my car.

The only real problem with both Grizz and MRC is the time it takes to get a response sometimes - but that is just because they are so damn busy.

Just my 2p of course.

Grizz is so busy coz i keep him gainfully employed doing mental things to my car

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmoocher View Post
    Grizz is so busy coz i keep him gainfully employed doing mental things to my car
    +1.
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Balsen View Post
    On my personnal opinion, stay away from this company. I don't share their business values and way to work.

For the gearbox, the solution is an extra cooling kit + flushing every 50 000 kilometers.

Frederic

Dear Frederic,

I can see some things will never change, and your jealousy of our success on the French territory just keeps you going and going and going with blatant lies about us at every occasion you get.

It's very funny

We love you for making people talk about us

www.MRCTuning.com

For a first post, instead of introducing yourself, you are already causing problems...
    I let everybody on this forum judge about your so typical arrogant attitude. I have been here for long enough so people know me well enough...

Anyway not interested by any discussion/fight with you.

Frederic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Balsen View Post
    For a first post, instead of introducing yourself, you are already causing problems...
    I let everybody on this forum judge about your so typical arrogant attitude. I have been here for long enough so people know me well enough...

Anyway not interested by any discussion/fight with you.

Frederic
    You are right Frederic, Mihnea@MRC you should give your reply and your introduction without any aggressiveness or any fighting way, we are in a forum and we are all here sharing our personal opinions, some may agree and some may not. Frederic started saying "On my personal opinion", so no offense, no hard feelings man.

keep it up and cheers

Welcome to the forum
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by vangelis View Post
    You are right Frederic, Mihnea@MRC you should give your reply and your introduction without any aggressiveness or any fighting way, we are in a forum and we are all here sharing our personal opinions, some may agree and some may not. Frederic started saying "On my personal opinion", so no offense, no hard feelings man.

keep it up and cheers

Welcome to the forum

I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, however, there wasn't the slightest hint of agressivity, animosity, arrogance or intention to "fight" in my post, maybe you and Fred should re-read my post, I have only thanked Frederic for making people talk about me and my business...of course this was all with a tongue in my cheek, BUT I wasn't being aggressive at all... the downsides of forums I suppose...

And while we're talking about Frederic's own personal opinion, may I ask which one? As an individual who was an MTM dealer before becoming one officially or as an official MTM dealer, which he still is today?

No disrespect was ever intended towards Motoren Technik Mayer GmbH in any way, they are one of our only competitors for whom we have always had the HIGHEST respect.

With this said, I'll leave you guys to your discussion, power/torque figures with the RS6 stage2 will be made public as soon as we have finalised the whole kit.

Mihnea

Quote Originally Posted by Mihnea@MRC View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, however, there wasn't the slightest hint of agressivity, animosity, arrogance or intention to "fight" in my post, maybe you and Fred should re-read my post, I have only thanked Frederic for making people talk about me and my business...of course this was all with a tongue in my cheek, BUT I wasn't being aggressive at all... the downsides of forums I suppose...

And while we're talking about Frederic's own personal opinion, may I ask which one? As an individual who was an MTM dealer before becoming one officially or as an official MTM dealer, which he still is today?

No disrespect was ever intended towards Motoren Technik Mayer GmbH in any way, they are one of our only competitors for whom we have always had the HIGHEST respect.

With this said, I'll leave you guys to your discussion, power/torque figures with the RS6 stage2 will be made public as soon as we have finalised the whole kit.

Mihnea
    Please reserve 1 kit for me ,, I will be the first customer
    Can you give some figures about the expected power/torque that stage2 kit can give?
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

Are these turbos still utilizing the RS6 stock turbo housing with modified compressor and turbines?
    ***Big Drew***

Re:Vision Auto Salon
    Revisionauto.com
    801 E. Gude Dr
    Rockville MD 20850

Remember to pray to the car gods daily

Quote Originally Posted by vangelis View Post
    Please reserve 1 kit for me ,, I will be the first customer
    Can you give some figures about the expected power/torque that stage2 kit can give?
    We have very similar turbos running between 580 and 620PS in 2.7T engines... I'd expect at least 570 to 590 on these turbos and an RS6 if everything else is done properly...

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted-Bora View Post
    Are these turbos still utilizing the RS6 stock turbo housing with modified compressor and turbines?

Absolutely, sir

Details please! I love information!

Quote Originally Posted by p3u View Post
    Details please! I love information!
    Sorry but no further details until the whole thing is completed, please have some understanding for us

Sorry but no further details until the whole thing is completed, please have some understanding for us
    I understand, but I hate waiting :P

I have been waiting for a turbo kit on these cars for a long time, I need 600hp

rofl@p3u trynna blow up his car.