Thread: Who is the best shipping company?

Who is the best shipping company?

I am hoping to be an RS6 owner soon. Haven't found the exact car yet, but there a couple that are high on the list. One thing I know, is that I will probably have the car shipped to me.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which shipping companies are the best, either by personal experience or by recommendation from others.
    Much appreciated.

DAS

dependable auto shippers

IMHO
    ***Big Drew***

Re:Vision Auto Salon
    Revisionauto.com
    801 E. Gude Dr
    Rockville MD 20850

Remember to pray to the car gods daily

Horseless Carriage moves a lot of Ferraris.

Also, there is an individual named Albert, depending where you live, who is really anal about carrying cars. He brought my Scuderia from NY to WI. He works the East coast mostly. 609-408-2436
    GoFastKindaGuy
    '18 McLaren 720S, '18 Audi R8 V10 Plus, '18 Porsche Turismo Sport Turbo, '12 Cayenne Turbo, '04 Carrera GT

clearly the mid-west is a place that I need to look at more if you've got that awesome collection AND recently bought a Scuderia.

Want to adopt me? Hehe.

I have used many throughout the years... I would say that these are the very best:

Intercity, Horseless Carriage, Thomas Sunday, Demoise.

Everything else is in a different category in my book. The one that I would never use again? Exotic Car Transport out of Florida. Never again.
    Jonathan

66 912 Black/Red

missed:

03 RS6 Avus Silver/Black
    08 RS4 Daytona Grey/Black
    97 C2S Guards Red/Black
    98 C2S Arctic Silver/Black
    04 E46 M3 Silver Grey/Black

Stay away from Fed-Ex. Very expensive and they broker out the same as everyone else anyway.

High-End, Intercity and Precious Metals are good. Company-owned trucks and drivers.

Mid-Range, DAS is good. They broker out to whoever is available however so the quality of the truck and driver varies. For a 2003 RS6 I would use a mid-range. Not much can go wrong like a very rare classic car for instance. All are insured and check for damage before and after with a log that you can review before accepting the vehicle.