Thread: Exige S + A6 vs RS6 ??

Exige S + A6 vs RS6 ??

I'd like some opinions please.

Should I keep my RS6 order or drop it in favour of an A6 (or maybe new A4) for being practical and an Exige S for hooning around in?

Of relevance is that we've got a baby on the way soon and we spend quite a lot of time in Germany with plenty of autobahn driving.

I think I'm leaning towards A6 + Exige S. Tempt me back guys, tempt me back...

Well it's a close choice, but when I saw the word Autobahn in your post everything became alot clearer...

RS6 is the Autobahn king, I'd therefore buy it, no doubt!

I think that's really a good combination. I love my rs6 but it's certainly not a car meant for zipping around the corners on a track or through the curves in the back country, it's simply too heavy. Yes, it has plenty of power but it is at the end of the day a 2 tonne sedan. I would say go with an A6 rather than an A4 though... Or better yet, get a S6!

A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line and Lotus...

Dear KarlMarx,

i would like to ask you to be patient with your order. I know this easier said than done but there is no comparable experience like picking up the most powerful Audi ever made-, as well as driving it of course.

See if you can arrange a Testdrive with the new RS6 -if you not already did. This, i promise, wont let you think about buying another car over the one you are sitting in.

Qisha