Thread: buttons on shifter platform.

buttons on shifter platform.

any of you accidentally press the esp or hazard buttons? i find myself accidentally pressing them all the time. i think it's because i rest my wrist at the bottom of the platform when i'm cruising or idling. kind of a problem b/c the esp will be off and i won't know it. and i've found myself driving around with the hazard on too. kind of embarrassing. bad design imo. i'll have to train myself to not rest my wrist down below lever....

this clutch is a bitch. it is so hard to get a quick launch in 1st. a slow one is easy but annoying slow and it almost requires undue concentration.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Retarted forearm

R...

Come on! Stop beating off so much. Your arm will regain it's strength and not fall asleep all over your shifter console buttons! jk....

Sorry to hear about the clutch. I'm finding mine is possibley the best manual I've ever driven. Quick launches in 1st or 2nd are no problem. Don't give up! It's going to come to you. Maybe apply a little more throttle prior to releasing the clutch.

Good Luck!

nobody had any issues with the clutch in the R8, people love it - you'll get used to it, give it time

And you are suppose to keep the arms on the steering wheel all the time, 9 and 3 o'clock, with the interuption of changing gears, which only should take milliseconds for your right hand, right?
    At least that's what they told me at the (few) Audi Driving Experience I had

nice nice car, please send me some high rez pics (as stated in the other post with the pics).