Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: RS6 Vs M5 ams

Fanatisism equals lunatisism to me and that's how i percieve your posts so far. I mean, you're a university student and all you hope for is to be a sales man in Audi dealership? You don't want much, do you? Unless of course you are doing a degree in washing Audi cars and you need some work experience!
    Even your 'Ihaterwd' name is amuzing, considering the fact that you like GT3 or Ferraris. Also, a true Audi fan, won't EVER get model code names wrong!
    You probably have never driven S/RS/M/AMG or anything high performance, just had a ride in your friends cars. Any corner at any speeds at any weather in quattro, right? I hope i will never share a road with you!! You posts are full of lies and misinformation. All you do is work me up and waste my time looking at active threads.
    You come across as very immature so Is my theory right that, you are actually 16 - 18 year old? Too much enthusiasm, too much youtube and too much dealer visits, just to admire cars. My final conclusion - You are just a 16 year old dreamer with a nasty attitude
    P.S. And what was this talk over a year ago of a deal going bad and you not being able to afford RS4 cabrio? Did Audi hand car wash department turn your application down? Just a dreamer
    Last edited by Rutkowsky; February 24th, 2008 at 15:09.

Quote Originally Posted by IhateRWD View Post
    i had always been an Audi fan and this year probably i will have a chance to work as dealer because of my fanatism and i want that my first job to be on Audi. Here i have respect because of my fanatism of Audi and other cars and friends actually call me to ask about something they don't know about cars. If had some mistakes appologize me but i am HUMAN and all human have mistakes. p.s. why i like Audi?Because i can go faster and faster without loosing any control or getting fear to do more and more, quattro is the way, so what that is 120kg heavier than any RWD car?!when you have an quattro you just go faster and never depend on weather and tht's hot!
    p.s. who cares that in this moment i don't own an S/RS Audi? I am 21 years old for God sake and i am still a student, sorry for not being a son of an arabian billionare to own one... God men give me a break with those posts, we are just talking here! I will have my own fast Audi when i will work, this year after gradutation, so don't botter to evaluate me and what i own and what i'm not. But i will have sooner or later and Audi and i will show you that i'm not an idiot and i know to drive fast and safe and never be an asshole to anybody. Coupe's are my life and hope to own an A5 or S5, or even an TT (but the TT seems to small for my size) so please again and again do not blame me for my ironic posts. My heart is all for Audi and yes i am one of the biggest fans...
    And another thing how old are you Audi RS owners?30-40?At that age i will change a lot of Audi's, i'm young and have time to earn money to buy S/RS Audi's!
    you know what... if you really are a 21 yr old student, then i can say i am about your same age... we know for a fact that you are indeed an Audi fan because all of us here in this forum are Audi fans too... but hey, we are adults here... nobody needs a child stating a comment on his toy car... do you get me..??? just like leadie said,

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Enthusiasm is great when it's combined with intelligent discussions and knowledgeable information, without it all we have is the rants of incoherent gibberish.
    IhateRWD, i do understand you... but please try to understand that "pictures are different from the actual ones"... hope you understand that...

You know what "IHATERWD" I am 20 and have had my RS since I was 19 I pay for it my self and maintain it my self so age is no excuse, you pursue what you really want, and go get it bottom line. Use your brain for good, go start a business or internet site and go get your own RS/S car. Don't say you have to be a son of a rich family to have a nice car at a young age because I did it on my own, so once again you are proven wrong and your ignorance shown.

P.S. You age does not justify you ignorance I am younger then you and have more knowledge and respect for myself (and others) then to come on this forum and talk like an inconsiderate juvenile. Also just to clear one thing up just because you go to the dealer to look at cars or view them over the net and "LOVE" the brand so much you dont know what it is to "love" a car until you actually own it and drive it at will.

Then and only then can you consider yourself a true fan of any brand.

Enough said

Cheers, Drew
    ***Big Drew***

Re:Vision Auto Salon
    Revisionauto.com
    801 E. Gude Dr
    Rockville MD 20850

Remember to pray to the car gods daily

I have a different perspective on our new troll.

I don't mind that he's young, doesn't own an RS6 or can't afford one. Disparaging comments along those lines are elitist in my opinion.

What really gets me spun up are the arguements he makes as to why an Audi is a superior car to (name your mark). Having owned a large variety of cars, I appreciate the differences between them. Our young troll hasn't recognized that every car out there has strengths and weaknesses.

The best car I've owned (in my opinion) was my 1990 Ford Taurus SHO which I kept for 12 years as my daily driver. I'm currently driving the RS6 (love it; had it for two years and am ready to sell it) and an e46 M3 (3.5 years with no sign of selling) which in my book is second out of respect only to the SHO.

I am currently living in the far north of the US and deal with sub zero temps, snow and ice on a daily basis. The RS with winter tires is very competent in these conditions, but I have no qualms about driving RWD with snow tires in these same conditions. And please don't flame me on this one, but I'll take a RWD BMW over an AWD Audi any day when it comes to going fast on the street or on the track. It's the chassis set up and not the number of powered wheels that determines how well a car performs in all but the very worst conditions.

Don't get me wrong, I love Audi. Even if the RS6 goes bye bye soon, I'm looking forward to my A8 or S8. Won't even consider a BMW or M/B in that class. The reason an RS4 isn't on my list is that I know it can't compete (performance wise) with the 4 yr old M3 in my garage. This is first hand knowledge, not car mag drivel.

I will now get off my soapbox. Thanks for reading this far.

Cheers,
    Joe

Last edited by Radiation Joe; February 24th, 2008 at 18:20. Reason: add photo
    Jet Black/Imola Red, No Sunroof, Ground Control Everything, Magnesium BBS, a/d/s amp/speakers
    1993 Ford F250
    250k miles, 460ci, lots of scratches and dents, hauls anything and starts everytime

Banned
    i will try to make money but legally and always will do something with my ideas and my brain and use it wise and usefull so don't botter to tell me what to do, i'm not a fan of sites, that's not a bussiness for me, i will do what i know and what's best for me and own an S/RS car in the near future. And here in RO you can only steal or work your ass years for a stupid boss to earn big money. So who has money here are the people who rob the state and don't pay taxes or just had been born with a lot of cash!We have the best cars in the world here BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO STEAL!I will never be that kind of man...so i will earn some legal money for my future Audi!

Quote Originally Posted by IhateRWD View Post
    ... But i will have sooner or later and Audi and i will show you that i'm not an idiot and i know to drive fast and safe and never be an asshole to anybody. ...
    This reminds me of a very sobering thread I read recently on one of the BMW forums.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...=111454&page=2

See post #28
    That kid is now deceased along with 4 of his friends. Quite spectacularly, I might add. It is VERY VERY important that parents read that thread through to the end.

AWD would not have helped.

The aftermath:
    http://www.ocala.com/article/2008012.../BREAKING_NEWS

We should always try to guide the younger folk down a responsible path.
    Last edited by Radiation Joe; February 24th, 2008 at 19:27.
    Jet Black/Imola Red, No Sunroof, Ground Control Everything, Magnesium BBS, a/d/s amp/speakers
    1993 Ford F250
    250k miles, 460ci, lots of scratches and dents, hauls anything and starts everytime

Quote Originally Posted by Radiation Joe View Post
    I have a different perspective on our new troll.

I don't mind that he's young, doesn't own an RS6 or can't afford one. Disparaging comments along those lines are elitist in my opinion.

What really gets me spun up are the arguements he makes as to why an Audi is a superior car to (name your mark). Having owned a large variety of cars, I appreciate the differences between them. Our young troll hasn't recognized that every car out there has strengths and weaknesses.

The best car I've owned (in my opinion) was my 1990 Ford Taurus SHO which I kept for 12 years as my daily driver. I'm currently driving the RS6 (love it; had it for two years and am ready to sell it) and an e46 M3 (3.5 years with no sign of selling) which in my book is second out of respect only to the SHO.

I am currently living in the far north of the US and deal with sub zero temps, snow and ice on a daily basis. The RS with winter tires is very competent in these conditions, but I have no qualms about driving RWD with snow tires in these same conditions. And please don't flame me on this one, but I'll take a RWD BMW over an AWD Audi any day when it comes to going fast on the street or on the track. It's the chassis set up and not the number of powered wheels that determines how well a car performs in all but the very worst conditions.

Don't get me wrong, I love Audi. Even if the RS6 goes bye bye soon, I'm looking forward to my A8 or S8. Won't even consider a BMW or M/B in that class. The reason an RS4 isn't on my list is that I know it can't compete (performance wise) with the 4 yr old M3 in my garage. This is first hand knowledge, not car mag drivel.

Cheers,
    Joe

Awesome combination of cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Rutkowsky View Post
    Awesome combination of cars!
    Thanks.

The 4wd F250 rounds out the stable nicely with its utilitarianism and 10 mpg.
    1993 Ford F250

Quote Originally Posted by Radiation Joe View Post

Cheers,
    Joe
    I realy wish I could have kept my E46 M3 in Estoril blue and given it to the mrs. But I just simply couldnt justify at this time in my life running the two cars. Having to choose between the two of them in a morning could = alot of late arrivals into the office!

Just for my opinion, cannot agree with the above, my M3 went to a good friend of mine and we have had numerous tussles since my recent purchase. My M3 had a cat back system and ECU tune, The RS6 has ABT pack so 505bhp (out of the box possibly less now) with no other tuning. I admit my friend is a better driver, done far more track days than me and more experienced. When I am driving the RS6 I can beat the M3 from the line and around the roads near me (not by miles but I am quicker). When my mate drives the RS6 it just walks away from me in the M3.

I love the M3 and it was certainaly up their with cars I respect and have owned, but in my experience it is not faster than a nicely set up RS6

Just my experience thats all.

Cheers Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted-Bora View Post
    all i can say is we will see and unless the rs6 comes to the states my argument is null in void as the m5 will still be the king of the road (here at least)
    Drew:

M5 king of the road??? I can think of a few more cars with a stronger claim to the throne (I have one in particular in mind).

It was great meeting you the other night. I hope to see you around again.

Tom

C5 RS6 with chip, exhaust and jet fuel maybe Jesus Christ where people get this ideas from?!?
    experience .... , as a matter of fact with standard 100 oct Shell V-Power pump fuel ..... btdt, not just once....
    rs6+/mtm/movit
    q7 4.2 tdi mtm
    CAT D3
    RAM3500 D Cummins 6.7 Diesel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ObamaCare: Medicine with IRS compassion and DMV urgency.

"A politician will never provide a service for you cheaper than you can do it yourself...."

If the liberals love communism so much, why don't they move to China?

I never got a chance to chip RS6, as i didn't have it long enough. I am sure a chipped RS6 would give e60 M5 a run for its money up to certain (high) speeds but on an all out acceleration, i'd bet my money on M5. But i know what you mean
    you'd loose ...
    rs6+/mtm/movit
    q7 4.2 tdi mtm
    CAT D3
    RAM3500 D Cummins 6.7 Diesel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ObamaCare: Medicine with IRS compassion and DMV urgency.

"A politician will never provide a service for you cheaper than you can do it yourself...."

If the liberals love communism so much, why don't they move to China?