Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faked out

Looooooser!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzie Audi View Post
    Wouldn't you know it but i saw a silver A6 4.2 TODAY with a RS6 badge on the left rear, and the 4.2 badge on the right. (found it funny cause my RS6 only has the one badge on the left..) Two 2' exhaust pipes.. NO RS6 front badge.. and a picture perfect driver - (wannabe badass, sunglasses and a backwards hat..)

i pulled up directly next to him on Hollywood Blvd and 24th, we were both three cars deep in line. I waited for the light to turn green and I took advantage of his rolled down windows..

"HEY! NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE AAAAAAAA SIIIIIIIIIX BUUUUUDY!" i screamed. He looked dead at me, i smiled, switched lanes, and bolted. i laughed all the way to work. It made me feel so good that this topic came up here and i got to spot that deuchebag.

i love my car.
    Would of done the same thing...you see some wierd stuff here in PR, the is a guy who has a 740i and put GTR Skyline badges all over, and another with a 350z with Carrera badges...this is ridiculus, you have what you have.

Regards,
    Manuel

Came up behind a dark grey or black RS6 on the Hollywood Fwy in Downtown LA late one evening earlier this week. Cal. license ending in 471. After reading about the fakes and seeing that the car looked like it was lowered more than normal, I was suspicious. But came up close and saw rear hex trim, black exhaust tips and trunk lip spoiler and decided it was the real deal. Heard his sound enhanced exhaust when he pulled away, too, and he took off pretty quickly at the first opening, so no doubt. Too much traffic to have any fun, though, so I let him go. I'm always surprised how many RS6s I still see around L.A.
    SoCal

Current: S6 (2007), A3 2.0T (2008), RX-7 (1995)

Previous Audi: RS6 (2003)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
    Came up behind a dark grey or black RS6 on the Hollywood Fwy in Downtown LA late one evening earlier this week. Cal. license ending in 471. After reading about the fakes and seeing that the car looked like it was lowered more than normal, I was suspicious. But came up close and saw rear hex trim, black exhaust tips and trunk lip spoiler and decided it was the real deal. Heard his sound enhanced exhaust when he pulled away, too, and he took off pretty quickly at the first opening, so no doubt. Too much traffic to have any fun, though, so I let him go. I'm always surprised how many RS6s I still see around L.A.
    I've seen the same one on the 101 N near Highland. He drives like an idiot.
    Current: 2008 M5 fully loaded, 2008 Tundra 4x4 TRD
    Previous Audi: 2006 S4
    Deposit: 2009 RS6 (cancelled)

Man, I've never seen one! Though I do most of my driving on the westside and south.