Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R8 being Tried by an F360 Challenge CS

R8 being Tried by an F360 Challenge CS

Banned
    Awsome? It's a cr*ppy video of which their are hundreds on youtube. What's so special? Ok, so we see two cars on a highway... BORING.

agree with you on that one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audifan92 View Post
    Crap video. The CS is simply awsome, the R8 is simply average. CS would eat the thing alive and is a proper car.

:s

Quote Originally Posted by ellstimpo View Post
    Crap video. The CS is simply awsome, the R8 is simply average. CS would eat the thing alive and is a proper car.
    We finally got rid of M3dude, now this guy comes along. WHY be on a Audi-forum, if you hate these cars (not just don't like them, but hate them?).

look at your signature? Why write something like that? WHY? To piss of Audi-fans? I don't see any other purposes.
    Audi - Vorsprung Durch Technik

Quote Originally Posted by MPT View Post
    We finally got rid of M3dude, now this guy comes along. WHY be on a Audi-forum if you, hate these cars (not just don't like them, but hate them?).

look at your signature? Why write something like that? WHY? To piss of Audi-fans? I don't see any other purposes.
    I think he has a personal thing against me and is trying to get an argument, I suppose i should feel flattered that a grown man feels this impulse.

Sad really.
    Search and you will find the truth.

ellstimpo. i'm watching you. i know who you are. try me.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    ellstimpo. i'm watching you. i know who you are. try me.
    Your watching me? Are you some sort of weird pervert hanging around in my garden looking through the window with a telescope???

Oh by the way Sherlock, congratulations on working out who i am, im sure one letter change from my original name was really tough to work out. A prize of a biscuit is heading your way. (or shall i just pop into the garden and give it to you)?

I don't want to try you either, sorry, but im not a homosexual. I am flattered though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MPT View Post
    We finally got rid of M3dude, now this guy comes along. WHY be on a Audi-forum, if you hate these cars (not just don't like them, but hate them?).

I own an S5 and my comment on the R8 and the 360 CS are valid and true. Im allowed my opinion on the R8 am i not ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    I think he has a personal thing against me and is trying to get an argument, I suppose i should feel flattered that a grown man feels this impulse.

Sad really.
    Think a lot of yourself don't you So So arrogant and foolish

I am not the one starting this. Remember that.

Why even come here to start crap? It really doesn't make sense...

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Your watching me? Are you some sort of weird pervert hanging around in my garden looking through the window with a telescope???

Oh by the way Sherlock, congratulations on working out who i am, im sure one letter change from my original name was really tough to work out. A prize of a biscuit is heading your way. (or shall i just pop into the garden and give it to you)?

I don't want to try you either, sorry, but im not a homosexual. I am flattered though
    I have no issues with your opinion about the Audi R8 being "average" compared to the "awesome" CS (even though, we all know it should be the opposite way around ). Also, there is nothing wrong about being a non-audi fan on this board.

The problem i see here, is the way you go about conversing with the other board members. There is no reason to imply that someone is a pervert or homosexual. Obviously there is some tension amongst yourself and some other board members, but please refrain from attacking a comment made by RXBG for the sake of invoking an argument.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion but being on a board where nearly 100% of the members are die hard Audi fans, do expect ciriticism. Just try to handle your replies in a more mature manner.

Im allowed my opinion on the R8 am i not ?
    No.

What is this video supposed to prove? That two people had a drive one day?

I am still unsure why he has returned?

I do understand why he is upset with me personally as I dislike to 360 and don't rate it as good as either the 996-997GT3 in either normal or RS form or even the R8. But to seriously verbally attack is very immature and not the sort of thing one expects from someone who is clearly quite intelligent to have the kind of job that provides the sort of money to afford the cars he owns.

I don't have a problem with him and after the discussion/debate with M3_dude I feel anything would be easier to deal with, but preferably without the abuse..........please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z07 View Post
    No.

What is this video supposed to prove? That two people had a drive one day?
    I didn't post the video so it has nothing to do with me, so point your question to the correct person eh ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    I am still unsure why he has returned?

I do understand why he is upset with me personally as I dislike to 360 and don't rate it as good as either the 996-997GT3 in either normal or RS form or even the R8. But to seriously verbally attack is very immature and not the sort of thing one expects from someone who is clearly quite intelligent to have the kind of job that provides the sort of money to afford the cars he owns.

I don't have a problem with him and after the discussion/debate with M3_dude I feel anything would be easier to deal with, but preferably without the abuse..........please.
    My god, your more full of donkey turd than i though.

When have i EVER discussed with you the merits of a 360 to a GT3 of any sort. The answer you look for is never. So again, your making stuff up to try and support some pathetic argument you have whilst trying to dis-credit someone else. As expected from you. You may think verbally standing up against someone full of lies is immature, i consider someone who literally makes things up even more immature.

As for the 360 to the GT3, I personally think the 360 is a better car than a 996 GT3. Thats personal opinion. Add into that i find nearly al Porsche's dull, with no sense of occasion or passion (ike the R8) and im happy with my choice. The 997 GT3 is however a leap above the 360 and so it should be, its a brand new car while i have had my 360 for 7 years.

Oh, by the way, what experience do you have that qualify's you to discuss the merits of the 360 vs the GT3. Spent a decent amount of seat time in either, had ownership experience, ever even sat in either.
    Again making comments and judgements based on f all - thats what your all about though, oh and your high powered make believe Audi contacts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienr8 View Post
    I Also, there is nothing wrong about being a non-audi fan on this board.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion but being on a board where nearly 100% of the members are die hard Audi fans, do expect ciriticism. Just try to handle your replies in a more mature manner.
    I am an Audi fan, im a big Audi fan which is why i bought an S5. I just don't like the R8 and the hype and crap spouted about it by most on here makes me like it even less. Its about as close to being a supercar as the Audi TT, it does not have serious performance (its handing helps its lap times), its over-priced, over -hyped, looks like a cut and shut TT and is devoid of any sense of occasion or passion.

Thats my opinion and im entitled to it. Doesn't mean im not an Audi fan, its just i judge a car on a car, not by the badge that appears on it.