Thread: RS6 Trance Sessions (120907)

Beware RS6 Trance Sessions (120907)

We have arrived at MASHUP week. Basically a mashup is a combo of 2 or more songs that are merged to form a single one. Now, most producer/DJs usually believe this to be a good idea, and successfully get it to work well enough to fool most of us. I am sure that there are some horror stories out there as well, to which none will be released here!!!

The song names aren't always creative, and simply the names of the songs participating in the mashup. Sometimes they like to have a shortened version of the combined names. I am sure I am stating the obvious. Enjoy my friends.

Track List: Download Tracks

Cosmic Gate Featuring Denise Rivera vs Nenes - Body Of Conflict vs Teksha (Filo & Peri Mashup) [07:05]
    Above & Beyond vs Randy Katana - Can't Sleep vs Tribal Train (Above & Beyond Mashup) [04:42]
    Duderstadt Featuring Anita Kelsey vs Above & Beyond Featuring Ashley Tomberlin - Can't Smile (Daniel Kandi Mashup) [05:49]
    Mark Otten & Carrie Skipper - Time Is Serene (Menno De Jong & Armin Van Buuren Mashup) [04:44]
    Alex Bartlett vs The Blizzard - Touch The Kalopsia (Paul Miller Mashup) [07:41]
    Peter Martijn Wijnia vs DJ Shah Featuring Adrina Thorpe - Not The End vs Who Will Find Me (Armin Van Buuren Mashup) [05:29]
    Rex Mundi vs Ronski Speed - The Perspective Space (Markus Schulz Mashup) [07:14]
    Trentmoller Featuring Ane Trolle vs DT8 Project - Moan vs Falling (Markus Schulz Mashup) [06:29]
    Jody Wisternoff vs Gabriel & Dresden - Let Go Nostalgia (Armin Van Buuren Mashup) [03:56]

Bonus: Everything But The Girl - Missing (Oakenfold 2008 Remix) [05:42]

We got 9 mashup candidates. To make an even 10, I am introducing a re-release of an old favorite, Missing by Everything But The Girl, which Paul Oakenfold has refreshed for 2008.

Yo Nene....enjoying here!!!! Mashup??? A whole new experience

Thanx....

Search is indeed my friend!!! Awesome, time to grab these suckers up.