Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many beasts have you seen on the road?

that green is absolutely stunning. I *am* envious.
    btw - does anyone know the S8 owner with california plates "FLY S8"? We had a friendly chat riding up PCH in malibu and I could've sworn I've seen his license plate as an avatar here on the forums...

i work in stockholm, and i see them almost ever day

Quote Originally Posted by Radiation Joe View Post
    Your GG is the first I've seen outside of mine.

Where was the photo for your avatar taken?
    Mine was Crater Lake in Oregon on one of my cross country jaunts. I've got one from Utah as well.

Damn mate, thats a nice pic. you took.. i like the background and the position you got on your beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Bingocaller View Post
    Only 1 in Denmark - but I know of two there has been for sale here
    There is more than one. I know of at least four!

I've seen three here in Denmark, although they are quite rare (366.597USD / 254.865EUR from new). Damn taxes..
    Audi - Vorsprung Durch Technik

I've never seen one in orange county but aarong, my offices are in long beach, right off the 710. I went to San Pedro-ish area on Monday so I was on the 110S, that black one you saw might've been me!

Saw one (not Muegglo Blue but like Electric blue, sprint blue?) in Sorrento Valley in San Diego, CA about 2 years ago.

Saw another about 6 months ago in front of my house as the neighbors were hiring a realtor for renting their house. I heard the silver RS6 first before looking out the window. An asian lady was driving it and it seemed that she was very tentative while driving it...

Saw an RS4 (black) near work and I knew what it was but no one with me knew the value....

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Saw another about 6 months ago in front of my house as the neighbors were hiring a realtor for renting their house. I heard the silver RS6 first before looking out the window. An asian lady was driving it and it seemed that she was very tentative while driving it...
    silver? strange...my ebony pearl was previous owned by a realtor from san diego

Stockholm City center is "filled" with them. Black and Mugello is the most common color. Avus after that.
    MTM RS6-R MY09 Suzuka Grey
    LP570-4 Performante MY11 Balloon White

Quote Originally Posted by aarong View Post
    silver? strange...my ebony pearl was previous owned by a realtor from san diego
    The license plate on this one was RS6MUSCL or something very close to that. There was another in San Diego that was a lemon law return but I am unable to recall/remember the license plate. I think that you would know/disclosed that the car you are purchasing is/was a lemon law return.

4 Rs6's 1 avus, 1 daytona, 1 green and 1 black. no new S8, but alot of the old ones.