Thread: Tire size

Tire size

Looking to put Goodyear F1 GS D3's ( 275-30-19 ) on my RS6; wheel is a 5 spoke Audi 19 x 9 with 35mm offset.
    Will they fit??

Think you need 35's

I'm running a 275/30/20 Conti 2 on ET 36 20 x9.5 width rims - using a 15mm spacer.... I get almost no rubbing, but think 12mm spacers would be optimal.

Be careful of tire width variance by brand - there was as much as an inch width difference in my size between the 4 major options.... in this size Conti's run VERY small.

I think a 265/35/19 is a sure thing, a 275/35 is ambitious....but only a test fit and then a bit of time will tell.

I assume you're going to run snows for winter !

My setup might be for sale if I trade my car this weekend.....if you're interested in jumping to 20's..... I've also got a set of 255/30/20 Bridgestone 050's that have about 2k on them that I need to find a good home for... PM me if you're interested.

best of luck -

Was going to go with Goodyear F1 GS-D3's in the 275 width but thought they might rub. Decided to go with Mich.PS2's in standard 255-35-19 size; I heard those run wide to begin with. Also, will probably run some 12mm spacers in the rear. I put the car up for the winter so don't need a set of winter tires. Thanks for your reply..

PS2's are wider then average - and a great choice.

Be sure to get a spacers that have the centering ring - think H & R and ESC have them.... I tried a 12 mm without - bad choice....

Enjoy -