Thread: Orange R8 in Dubai

Orange R8 in Dubai

Hehe, in the Middle-east of course.

I have to admit that I really like this R8 (except those ugly letters on the blade), looks really good and quite exotic, also fun to see that people choose some intresting colours. Would be fun to see how the interior looks like. There is at least two orange R8s in Dubai now.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...76744&page=918

I have to say that I like the color combo

For some reason I'm not feelin the orange. I just dont think the R8 suits it.
    HKS786

Recognise the RRR stickers and the Orange fetish from some other cars posted on forums. A Veyron was one i suspect they have the same owner.

WOW....I actually like it a lot!, would look better without the "RRR" on the side blade as sebbe67 said. Other than that...it looks HOT.

post some interior pics please
    thanks
    Audi Fan & Driver

why is it that the poorest taste in personalization comes from oil sheiks and their cronies? and i mean that as a serious statement. i think they are too jaded from not knowing what to do with the money i give them. alas, that is the way of the world.

i am sure a few of them have great taste overall. maybe we just happen to see these whimsical, weekend project monstruosities because they are shocking enough to circulate the internet.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

those guys just have really bad taste

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=500352

I must say the thread sebbe67 linked to have just cost me a couple of hours of my day together with the london thread, alot of REALLY nice cars
    A bit jeallous
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=501825

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    why is it that the poorest taste in personalization comes from oil sheiks and their cronies? and i mean that as a serious statement. i think they are too jaded from not knowing what to do with the money i give them. alas, that is the way of the world.

i am sure a few of them have great taste overall. maybe we just happen to see these whimsical, weekend project monstruosities because they are shocking enough to circulate the internet.
    Sorry but I cant agree with you. I have lived in the middle-east for almost 15 years and I have seen plenty of awesome cars during these years, and it only seems to be getting more and more intresting cars every month.

There is also alot of limited edition cars in this region, most of them looking much better than the "orginal car".

Sure there is quite a few very ugly cars in this region, but way more good looking and amazing automobiles. Have a look in the thread "Sick cars in Dubai" on E46 fanatic forum and you will see what I mean.

And as in many other parts of the world there is plenty of people with way to much money.

no agreement required sebbe. there are plenty monstruosities in the US. most of ours are a result of individuals not having enough money to do a class job on their rides, over there it is the result of having so much money you don't really care what the outcomes is because you know you can get another car and start from scratch.

too much of anything is bad as they say.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

a pirate must drive that car...

RRRRRRR!!!

yes, i registered just to post that.

Only a criminal would deface a work of art with a colour like that.