Thread: my RS6

my RS6

hello everybody..... I just bought an rs6 this spring and I just got my first mods completed... full giac software, engine/trans,19" hre 840 wheels wrapped in Toyo T1R's,Turbosmart diverters, last but not least Milltek catback...soon to be downpipes too. Mugello blue white leather... rock and roll. I'm gonna post some pics as soon as i figure out how. I also have some cool vids of dyno runs n' stuff. well, I'm pysched to shoot the shit with ya guys....so yeah later.............................:asian: :asian:

I also have stock sound enhancing exhaust with black tips up for sale...

I'm definitely interested in the exhaust. PM me.

If you have CF trim then i want your car. I can find one Blue/White CF Trim
    10' B8 S4 6MT- GIAC S1, Injen Intake, AWE Catback
    93' C4 S4 5MT- VEMS, GT30R, Built Motor etc...

Quote Originally Posted by RS6Dawg View Post
    hello everybody..... I just bought an rs6 this spring and I just got my first mods completed... full giac software, engine/trans,19" hre 840 wheels wrapped in Toyo T1R's,Turbosmart diverters, last but not least Milltek catback...soon to be downpipes too. Mugello blue white leather... rock and roll. I'm gonna post some pics as soon as i figure out how. I also have some cool vids of dyno runs n' stuff. well, I'm pysched to shoot the shit with ya guys....so yeah later.............................:asian: :asian:

do i need to say it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	howtomake.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	5373  

Quote Originally Posted by AuditudeA642 View Post
    If you have CF trim then i want your car. I can find one Blue/White CF Trim
    I have one as above - on Long Island, with STaSIS-Ohlin suspension. Hadn't thought about selling it, but could be tempted. Original owner, 40k miles, never tracked.
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Sorry havent got the pics yet..yeah I have cf trim but i dont think I'm sellin this bad bitch for a while. She's only has 11k on her. She's needs more spankin'. later

I might as well throw these out there... set of Pirelli P-6 255/40R/19
    5000 miles on them also set of a8 floor mats out of 2006 a8 black. pm me if interested

Congrats. Here is a pic to hold you up until your's up!

What dyno numbers (hp/tq) did you make stock and then modded?

when i did the dyno i didnt have exhaust yet so...I think i put down 365whp stock 390wflb ...... then 364whp chipped 490wflb ...wierd huh I lost a hp but my guy says it was the stock exhaust not pushing enough air.100 ftlbs to the wheels though f$ckin crazy. I'm waiting for the down pipes then gonna do another run. So I'll keep you guys updated. Drop a line if you had the same loss in hp as me or some info 'bout it. l8r

Hey Dawg - there is something wrong with that...if you are making the same revs on the dyno and 25% more torque then HP has to be up. The only way for it to stay the same or go down is if he didn't make full rpm the second time.

Any engineers out there?
    -----Current-----
    '03 RS6/ Avus Silver/Black interior/CF trim/RNS-e + Sirius + BT/SE exhaust/RS6+ pedal kit/20" forged wheels
    -----Retired-----
    '01 S8
    '90 V8 Executive
    '86 5000 CD Turbo
    '84 5000
    '82 5000

Not a surprise

The loss of HP means he's not making as much torque as previously above 5000 rpm. HP = RPM x torque/5252
    His chip makes a ton more torque below 5k rpm. I'm sure the car feels and is quite a bit faster. The exhaust comment is certainly wrong. The loss of HP is probably due to heat soak to the intercoolers. My guess is the down pipes will make a big difference not the exhaust. Larger intercoolers would help as well.
    Jet Black/Imola Red, No Sunroof, Ground Control Everything, Magnesium BBS, a/d/s amp/speakers
    1993 Ford F250
    250k miles, 460ci, lots of scratches and dents, hauls anything and starts everytime

Risky busness extrapolating torque and HP curves from a single set of points! Any chance of posting the dyno runs for our edification?

RJ - any opinions on Milltek's dyno chart on their website posting 511HP based on exhaust mods alone? Is it real or voodoo?
    -----Current-----
    '03 RS6/ Avus Silver/Black interior/CF trim/RNS-e + Sirius + BT/SE exhaust/RS6+ pedal kit/20" forged wheels
    -----Retired-----
    '01 S8
    '90 V8 Executive
    '86 5000 CD Turbo
    '84 5000
    '82 5000