well, after having seen the car three times i have come to the conclusion that it will not be viable for daily driving to the office, the store, etc.... esp. here in orlando with all of the pick-ups and contractors running around. for two reasons:

1. the car is just too loud design wise. you have got to be kidding me. the attention this car will get will actually be a problem. god forbid you accidentally cut someone off or seem to be driving fast. the self proclaimed driving nazis out there, the bleeding heart, beige kia mini van, honda odyssey drivers with garfield dolls on the windows will come after you, not to mention those jealous pricks who are just looking for an excuse to stay in the left lane at 5 mph under the limit, etc....

2. even if (1) didn't apply the car is too damn wide. parking places will invite door dings.

sigh.

that is ok. i'll be looking for an alter ego used 2002 ford f150 pick up with a bit of rust to use for a daily driver in a few months time. i think it will actually be kind of fun to have a non-descript, invisible ride that you'll care less about when rear-ended or dinged.

i highly recommed such consideration to all of my fellows in line for an R8.

if you're getting it to "pose" then disregard. :trash: