Thread: RS6 MTM 535 hp new great pictures!

Talking RS6 MTM 535 hp new great pictures!

check supercars.de for new pictures on rs6 mtm:

http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/9/667.html

here an example:

have fun ;-)
    Last edited by sc_andy; May 19th, 2003 at 15:18.
    [url="http://www.supercars.de/members/andy"]My car: 2002 MTM RS6 Avant[/url]

That's very aggressive! Look at the seats, I wonder if they are comfortable... No electric adjustments there..

With how much do you think you decrease the engines lifetime (or service interval) when you modificate it this much?
    :snow:

I drove this car and i can say: the seats are very comfortable and adjustable!

I can`t say anything regarding the lifetime, but the speed and acceleration is fantastic!

next week, a video will go online with this car... ;-)

German Tag

Hi Sc_Andy

The tag of this car is from Eichstätt. Will be from the 29.5 - 1.6. in Eichstätt. Isn't MTM near there ? Is it worth to visit the Audi Forum ? You see i have a lot of questions. The last question to all of you RS6 owners. Does anybody has also problems with the steering wheel that will not go to the previous position. It happened now about 5 times. When i start the engine, the wheel stays in the ground position and i have to do the whole adjusting again.

Regards
    Thilo
    '03 RS6
    '05 Porsche Cayenne S

I haven`t visit the audi forum jet, but friends told me it`s cool. visiting mtm is cool too, but you have to drive a car from them... only then it`s really cool!

I don`t have any steer problems...

Re: German Tag

Originally posted by Thilo
    Hi Sc_Andy

Does anybody has also problems with the steering wheel that will not go to the previous position. It happened now about 5 times. When i start the engine, the wheel stays in the ground position and i have to do the whole adjusting again.

Regards
    Thilo
    Thilo...I saw your post on Audi World also. If it functions like the wheel on the 4.2 I would try pushing the smaller of the 2 switches on the side of the steering wheel where the adjustment button is located. That's the button that disables/inables the auto retract function of the electric steering wheel. If that doesn't work I would try reprogramming your seat/mirror/steering wheel position using the "M" button on the door with the appropriate position number. I hope that it is this easy for you and hope this helps.

JP4

Steering Wheel

Hi JP4,

Thanks a lot. Your tip works just fine. Maybee next time i should try first reading the instruction book. While reading this thick book yesterday evening i also "found" out that i can sway my mirrors completely inside for narrow parking spots. Funny what you can read in this book

Thanks again
    Thilo
    :trash:
    '03 RS6
    '05 Porsche Cayenne S

Re: Steering Wheel

Originally posted by Thilo
    Hi JP4,

Thanks a lot. Your tip works just fine. Maybee next time i should try first reading the instruction book. While reading this thick book yesterday evening i also "found" out that i can sway my mirrors completely inside for narrow parking spots. Funny what you can read in this book

Thanks again
    Thilo
    :trash:
    It's always good when the answers don't require a trip to the dealer since that can often be frustrating.

Your might also check to see (if you haven't done that yet) if your 2 key fobs can be programmed to set the side mirror and steering wheel position when you unlock the car with the key fob. It's especially handy if more than one person drives the car (ie. the wife) and uses different wheel/mirror settings. On the US version this function also moves the drivers seat to the preset position which is quite nice. I sure wish they would do that with the Recaro seats and send them over here too!

L8R

JP4

NO WAY I would exchange the orignal seats with those...

Other than that, WHOOOAAA nice car..
    I Have A Dream...

:addict: