Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking to get rid of thier stock RS6 exhaust?

Anyone looking to get rid of thier stock RS6 exhaust?

If so, please let me know asap. I am going in for my spring overhaul in 6 weeks and I want to have everything done at once.

If you know of anyone thinking about upgrading or just making a change, please put them in touch with me.
    mbmahady@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mike

I am willing to sell my stock exhaust. Shipping would be a fair amount I suppose depending on how far you are away from Washington state? MGH

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I am willing to sell my stock exhaust. Shipping would be a fair amount I suppose depending on how far you are away from Washington state? MGH
    *THREAD JACK* Where in WA are you, and what exhaust do you have on? I'd like to hear it first hand if possible, as I'm considering a new exhaust for my RS6 in the near future. I'm in Kirkland.

Thanks,

Jason

Get in line...

Quote Originally Posted by Avus-RS6 View Post
    *THREAD JACK* Where in WA are you, and what exhaust do you have on? I'd like to hear it first hand if possible, as I'm considering a new exhaust for my RS6 in the near future. I'm in Kirkland.

Thanks,

Jason

In line for what? I have an RS6 with a stock "sound enhancing" exhaust and I want to hear what aftermarket exhaust sounds like first hand. I'm not looking to buy his stock exhaust, don't worry.

My mistake, I read your message wrong. I hope you love the sound of the aftermarket exhaust so you can sell your stock RS6 exhaust to hopefulls like myself.

Where are you located Buff? I am considering going from sound enhancing to Milltek.

Minnetonka, Minnesota 55345. How about you? I have a lead on one now, but it is progressing slowly... Would love to have the opportunity if you go ahead with your project.

Thanks for thinking of me,

Mike

Ft Lauderdale

Im in NY if theres one round here to snag up. Specifically the RS6 sound enhancing exhaust. thanks!

I'll jump in too...

Obviously, I'm second in line, but it seems like there are several RS6ers talking about upgrading exhaust. I'm interested in getting an RS6 exhaust for my allroad, so if anyone is looking to sell one, let me know.

I'm in Minnesota too. Hi, Mike.

I have one available but it's in Europe (Switzerland).
    Too costy to get it to the States.
    Get out and drive

Dammit. Your quote is funny LU.. I like it..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyVee View Post
    Dammit. Your quote is funny LU.. I like it..
    Thank JC Clarkson from top gear, it's his
    Get out and drive

Where in MN are you vlntrg? I really want to ride in a 4.2 with the RS6 exhaust 1st if I can. I know they are loud, I just want to see if they are too loud. I am in sales and if I cannot hear people on the other end of my cell phone, I might have to 2nd guess this idea.

what do stock rs6 exhausts sell for? I'm probablygetting Milltek soon and would offload mine to offset the cost.

I'm in Roseville. I have the 2.7t allroad, though... can't live without a clutch.

The allroad I rode in with the RS6 exhaust was pretty close to stock sound level, but that might not be the case with the 4.2. You could always check into a custom setup; I have a recommendation for a shop that's supposedly really good, and I've been thinking that I might go that way if I can't find an RS6 exhaust for a good price.

Where do you go for your spring overhaul?

peiserg, I've seen a sound-enhanced with only a few thousand miles on it sell privately for $400, another go for about $575 on eBay, a couple non-SE go for $150 and $350, and there was recently a low-mile SE on the AudiWorld classifieds for which the guy was asking $825, and it's not posted any more, so maybe he actually got that much.

Some people just want it out of the way and only charge shipping. Others "try" to get a premium. Brand new take off would be up to $800. Average of 30k usually go for around $400.