Thread: Audi R8 Driving Experience!

Audi R8 Driving Experience!

June 2007- Hockenheim, Germany

August 2007- Catalunya, Spain

in the USA one must be an audi club member, elsewhere you may want to contact you local clubs for details. not sure about availability but i am sure it will be limited...
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Sounds awesome! Where did you hear about it and is ACNA organizing? I assume you will be attending...

actually may not be able to go. but no prob since i'll have one of my own to play with

it is ACNA. so call asap if you want to get in. for the RS4 there was a waiting list.....
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Thanks! Always fun to be introduced to the car on a closed circuit environment with professional instructors.....

the only thing that concerns me is their limiting how hard you can run the car RPM wise, though this should NOT be an issue b/c the engine is tried and true by now (i don't think the special intake would hinder final spec'ing and hence pre-prod car running capability as was the case with the RS4 last year. from what i hear the car is ready to go and no final adjustments- in fact it is in full production by now from what i understand. first german deliveries in late april....

....so the cars they use should be ready to be runned HARD.....
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

I have not seen any announcements yet for this driving experience. How did you hear about it and do you have an idea of the cost? Thanks..

about 2500 for spain and 1500 for germany
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    the only thing that concerns me is their limiting how hard you can run the car RPM wise, though this should NOT be an issue b/c the engine is tried and true by now (i don't think the special intake would hinder final spec'ing and hence pre-prod car running capability as was the case with the RS4 last year. from what i hear the car is ready to go and no final adjustments- in fact it is in full production by now from what i understand. first german deliveries in late april....

....so the cars they use should be ready to be runned HARD.....
    We tore the hell out of the RS4s so I doubt they'll limit people in the R8s.
    2007 RS4 Avant | Misano | Black Optics | SS+
    2001 S3 | Ebony