Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Lim View Post
    Hi Ben,

Congratulations on your purchase of this thoroughbred race car. We are extremely pleased with the outcome of the map we generated @GIAC for the OEM Bosch street ECU and we enjoyed tuning with the World Challege Mahle Motorsports turbo hardware. Much of the performance mappings were derived from the Mahle Motorsports Pectel race ECU settings that were already proven on your hardware. Shaun@Stasis and I logged several hours of full throttle tuning and driving simulation on the dyno and we both agreed that the car is quite impressive! There is very early spoolup with exceptional top end. From a power perspective this setup should not do you wrong.

Here is a link to ~1meg video of some of the dyno testing @GIAC. It sounds great.

http://www.giacusa.com/images/worldc...cmahle050c.wmv

Congrats,
    Garrett Lim
    GAIC
    G-man.
    Jeremy Williams
    Matrix Integrated Inc.
    4000 SW Macadam Ave
    Portland, OR 97239
    503.443.1141 Phone
    503.443.1142 Fax
    888.249.0013 Orders
    www.matrixintegrated.cc
    jeremy@matrixintegrated.cc

Hi Ben,

Congratulations on your purchase of this thoroughbred race car. We are extremely pleased with the outcome of the map we generated @GIAC for the OEM Bosch street ECU and we enjoyed tuning with the World Challege Mahle Motorsports turbo hardware. Much of the performance mappings were derived from the Mahle Motorsports Pectel race ECU settings that were already proven on your hardware. Shaun@Stasis and I logged several hours of full throttle tuning and driving simulation on the dyno and we both agreed that the car is quite impressive! There is very early spoolup with exceptional top end. From a power perspective this setup should not do you wrong.

Here is a link to ~1meg video of some of the dyno testing @GIAC. It sounds great.

Congrats,
    Garrett Lim
    GAIC

Garrett,

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this project as I know you have a very busy schedule. The car turned out fantastic and the crew at STaSIS greatly appreciates it.

Cheers

Ben
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Ben,

Congratulations on your new "toy". That's some pretty serious hardware. Thanks for the great write-up about your first race and the pics. I look forward to hearing about your future conquests on the track. Have fun and stay safe.
    SoCal

Current: S6 (2007), A3 2.0T (2008), RX-7 (1995)

Previous Audi: RS6 (2003)

Hi Ben,

Congrats,
    Garrett Lim
    GAIC

Awesome!

If nothing else, my post has made Garrett of GIAC a member of rs6.com.

Garrett, thanks again for the use of your facility. BTW, we did our best when putting the #356 on the car, not to cover up your GIAC decals.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan