Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Answer

And Kassandra doing "safety checks" for Daddy:

Last pic. Sorry for a Bizzillion posts but I can only post one at a time and only 148K. The pics started out high quality but I had to resize them down to fit... that and trying to get used to the new layout!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzkassseat.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	4241  
    Last edited by Benman; September 19th, 2006 at 16:30.
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Looks like have a great time.

Fantastic car...

What a purchase! Congratulations on such a sweet track toy, enjoy it well! :s4addict:

Awesome!

Great writeup, very good written! Enjoyed every minute reading it!
    And what a car.. no other word than awesome! That pedal box, and those rims.. damn!

congratulations!
    A really nice S4!

Nice Race car..... I have one with similar colors but as you can see from the looks its a much more seriour racer....:MTM:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maggiolone0005.JPG 
Views:	201 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	4246  

Congratulation on this purchase.

We live only once. Enjoy....

Cheers,
    Frederic

Ben,

You are a very lucky guy, not just to have the money to do something like this but to has the kind of wife that is understanding enough to let you live the dream. She's a one in a million.

When in Paris take up Frederic's offer and buy her something special. Something that sparkles in the light.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Ben,

You are a very lucky guy, not just to have the money to do something like this but to has the kind of wife that is understanding enough to let you live the dream. She's a one in a million.

When in Paris take up Frederic's offer and buy her something special. Something that sparkles in the light.
    I am preparing a sub selection of Boucheron pieces:

Cheers,
    Frederic

Felicitaciones Ben!! FAN-TAS-TIC car!! sounds and looks like serious fun and you(for what I can read) are like a kid with long waited new toy. Awesome car....nothing to say, make sure you post some videos of it. BTW that pedal box....DAMN! it looks good.

Cheers,

Javier

Ps. Felicitaciones stands for Congratulations

Congrats Ben , you know how to live . And have a great family , your daughter could be the first woman Champion of F1 .

Frederic , jewellry should be forbiden here , if my girlfriend see that , my credit card is dead .
    When you have eliminated the impossible , whatever remains , however improbable , must be the truth.
    ..Sherlock Holmes..

Awesome Ben!! I'm so glad you/Brian bought it. It's definitely been placed in good hands.

STaSIS (Paul Lambert, Shaun Gillilan) and crew are first rate. You are lucky to have had such a great staff to send you out properly in it. Shaun is an ace and great resource on those STaSIS B5's for you. He actually was one of our head techs for a few years--small world! (It looks like you already have Willans harness so no need for Schroth's).

PPS--Nice sticker on the rear wing there.
    Jeremy Williams
    Matrix Integrated Inc.
    4000 SW Macadam Ave
    Portland, OR 97239
    503.443.1141 Phone
    503.443.1142 Fax
    888.249.0013 Orders
    www.matrixintegrated.cc
    jeremy@matrixintegrated.cc

Ben,

I am VERY happy the car finally made it to you and your Uncle. It could not have gone to two better owners.

If you like, I see Michael Galati quite a bit at the races and could ask him to sign something off the car for you since it was his old ride? Thought it might be a nice touch.

Also, here are some photos of your car eariler this year in the SPEED World Challenge Touring Car season. Jeff Courtney took very good care of it for you . Jeff is still in the points lead for Rookie of the Year, although the field has tightened up in the last few races.

And we will throw in a Flag Girl for you

Very glad to hear your first outting was such a success!!

Cheers,
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    Sweet Porsche (for Andy):

Hey, Ben, you are the king:king: , I just now saw this,...

Thanks, you'r the MAN!

Thanks guys, very excited to have the Beast. It's so thrilling to drive, it's really hard to describe. I can't see any car coming out in the near future that would upstage this for me. This will be the last "toy" I buy for quite some time. Read several years...

Leadfoot, my wife is closer to one in ten million (In fact, she's so cool, that after realizing the $$$ spent on this "toy" she said we could cancel the Q7 order and just get her a Civic to save $$$. Needless to say, she'll be getting the Q7. It makes me want to buy it for her all the more!)

Frederick, I may just have to get her something afterall.

Jeremy, yeah, I heard from Shaun that he used to work up your way and how Stasis "stole" him.

Ben, next time I'm up at a track where Galati is at, we'll see about that sig.

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Ben,

Sorry to hear you will not be coming to the Infineon event but I totally understand the time constraints. Enjoy the car and don't be a stranger.

P.S. will you be coming up for the Laguna race in October?

Cheers,
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer View Post
    Ben,
    P.S. will you be coming up for the Laguna race in October?

Cheers,
    Yep. My fam and I will see you there.

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Quite a car. Video of it on the dyno..

Hi Ben,

Congratulations on your purchase of this thoroughbred race car. We are extremely pleased with the outcome of the map we generated @GIAC for the OEM Bosch street ECU and we enjoyed tuning with the World Challege Mahle Motorsports turbo hardware. Much of the performance mappings were derived from the Mahle Motorsports Pectel race ECU settings that were already proven on your hardware. Shaun@Stasis and I logged several hours of full throttle tuning and driving simulation on the dyno and we both agreed that the car is quite impressive! There is very early spoolup with exceptional top end. From a power perspective this setup should not do you wrong.

Here is a link to ~1meg video of some of the dyno testing @GIAC. It sounds great.

http://www.giacusa.com/images/worldc...cmahle050c.wmv

Congrats,
    Garrett Lim
    GAIC