Thread: Take a ride in the passenger seat of my RS4.

Take a ride in the passenger seat of my RS4.

It´s a RS4 with Milltek catback exhaust and Hohenester stage 2 software. About 415 hp.

http://www.rattracing.com/filmer/Kinnekulle2003.wmv
    RATTRacing.com

cool video!

Bit of panic at 5.13 min.??

greets,

Steve

I't was pretty close...:MTM:
    RATTRacing.com

Johan
    Please please attend a track driving school before you hurt yourself and other people around you!
    You appear to be far too casual in the way you handle the car, have no idea of how to set a car up for a corner, which would help reduce the understeer you have no idea how to get rid of, have no idea of the racing line and your steering wheel technique is on a par with a Stuttgart Airport tasxi driver.
    If you think this is harsh, go check out the comments others have made about this video.
    Really, please do go and get some classes before you hurt yourself, understeering off the track can easily cause your car to roll!

R+C

Yeah I know!

I honestly didn´t know how I held the steering wheel when I was driving. I'ts very good to film yourself and watch it afterwords. I dont normally drive this car at the tracks. I usually drive a lot lighter frontwheele drived TT that is built for racing. My main problem I think is that I drive to fast in to the corners and cant take any advantage of the 4wd since the car has already begun to understere. What you perhaps can't see on the movie is that it's a very tight track not suited for cars with a long wheelbase. Also there are 2 turns on or just after a crest were there is impossible to keep a normal racingline. I have a debut racing license and are familiar in the basic cornering techneaks but as I mentioned you cant use them on this track. Actually only the next to last and the last turn are normal corners. But since my experince from driving are extremely limited perhaps you as an expert can guide me through the corners if you number them from 1-7. I would very much appreciate any hints or tips.
    RATTRacing.com

You might also improve your times by taking out the cell phone!

Originally posted by BeltwayBandit
    You might also improve your times by taking out the cell phone!
    SERGIO MERAYO - FORMER BMW M3 FANATIC

My friend, no offense intended, but you are the worst driver i ve ever seen :mad: Why are you always on third gear?
    SERGIO MERAYO - FORMER BMW M3 FANATIC