Thread: Sport Auto Test Nissan GTR

Sport Auto Test Nissan GTR

http://www.sportauto-online.de/test_...8540_14469.hbs

Translation via Babel
    480 HP of strong six cylinder Biturbo, combines with a double clutch transmission and an intelligent all-wheel drive – and at a price of under 80,000 euro. How can that be done?

Community

Their opinion counts!
    Discuss in the forum

The strongest ever series car built by Nissan defines itself first of all similarly its direct predecessors as a typical front engine haven car with permanent all-wheel drive. The 2 + 2-Sitzer of a fundamentally again developed, 3,8-Liter large V6-Twinturbo with 480 HP and a maximum torque of 588 Newtonmeters is propelled. An outstanding characteristic is undoubtedly the six-stage double clutch transmission in Transaxle installation position, which is served from the steering wheel by switching jacks.

The brake assembly is from the finest one

Behind the enormous, brake-technically the best with, which the Zuliefermarkt has to offer, hides itself 20 tariff to measuring light alloy wheels: punched 380-Millimeter-Scheiben with mono block brake calipers of Brembo.

In the aufwaendig gestylten interior lined with leather throughout High Tech, among other things in form of a multi-functional indicator display, dominates whose graphics are shared to the PlayStation play Gran Turismo. They indicate the arising forces apart from the transverse acceleration values also when accelerating and braking.

Despite the expenditure, which was driven in typically Japanese welfare service style in electronic, multimedia and cultural regard, the new Topmodell reveals itself undoubtedly as a sportsman of first rank.

Test and technology

Nissan GT-R

The GT-R offers first-class road performances

Although the drivingfinished weight might be removed because of the all-comprehensive luxury not too far from the 1,8-Tonnen-Marke, the GT-R does not only sit down optically self-confidently in scene.

Performance data - 4.8 seconds to 100 km/h, maximum speed 309 km/h -, indicated by the work, there is nothing to doubt. The engine - also acoustic an exceptionally full of seeds type - pushes from the idling speed without the smallest depression in the performance curve like a bull and does not convince besides with so far a not known responsing mode.

A significant turbo-hole or retarded power output?

No trace. With the help of the famosen double clutch transmission, which prevents the traction power interruption in ingenious way, the load pressure under load lines up always completely. Thus like a board mountain the up-piling up torque curve keeps itself lastingly effect.

All-wheel drive provides for traction

The permanently active, variable all-wheel drive leads the strength with help of the Differenziale if necessary electrohydraulically to all four wheels. If the GT-R is thus on dry distance up to 100 per cent as Hecktriebler on the way, arrives if necessary depending upon slip of the drive wheels up to 50 per cent of the strength at the front axle.

Sensors seize for this purpose the crosswise and longitudinal acceleration, the guidance angle, the slip to the tires and the yaw angle. The characteristic: An additional sensor measures now also the difference between the goal yaw angle calculated due to the guidance angle and over the yaw angle - and the g-sensor actually determined value. Only after it the automatic correction of the moment distribution takes place.

High driving safety

The best to it is: Purely nothing at all is not to be felt by the extensive set of rules. The Coupé does not even take the liberty in the curve frontier with roughest changes of load the smallest rotating motion around the vertical axis. Also the GT-R pulling with highest speed straightforward absolutely trace-stably to its course proves thereby also with the end of the transverse acceleration scale a maximum of driving safety.

The desireful Ausreizen of the motor possibilities with the switching paddle keyboard at the steering wheel is already for itself taken a wohltat and in combination with the Bilstein chassis three-way adjustable in the absorption reaches this act his completion.

5,000 kilometers of north loop stood on the program

The bold statement, according to which it concerns with the Nissan GT-R a Japanese/German Koproduktion, can be disproved not completely. In the "best test laboratories of the material world" which can be found according to chief developer the Mizono its final examinations salient bolide had to exist. He means with it the German motorways and the north loop of the Nuerburgrings, on which the GT-R had to complete alone altogether 5,000 kilometers in the running speed.

Round times under eight minutes

About 100 kilometers of north loop were added for a test on the part of sport car still. Even if the time of under 7,40 minutes, thrown by Nissan for the GT-R self-confidently „into the ring“ , may sound somewhat bold, then the time of 7,50 minutes, driven from the author despite a still damp passage in one of the key curves of the Kesselchens, proves nevertheless one: The GT-R is a racer. And if the price announcement of Carlo Ghosn also has at the end of of 2008 still validity, then it certainly also one.

apart from looks and interiour quality, this car is going to be magnificent!
    Audi Q5 3.0TDI | S-tronic |S-line| Daytonagrey Met. '09

Quote Originally Posted by cazorp View Post
    apart from looks and interiour quality, this car is going to be magnificent!

After seeing it in person, I can honestly say it looks great in real life. Interior is much better quality than pictures would have one believe. I know it ain't saying much, but the interior is better than any Porsche (bar the CGT) and any BMW for that matter, and the exterior looks fantastic. Very desirable car.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Am I the only one to pick up on the performance date, 0-100km/h in 4.8s. Surely that is wrong, I understood the GTR would be capable of 3.5s runs.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Banned
    And it costs 34,000 Pounds in Japan. Ultimate bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianM3_dude View Post
    A car you might actually like?
    Audi Q5 3.0TDI | S-tronic |S-line| Daytonagrey Met. '09

Quote Originally Posted by RussianM3_dude View Post
    Yeah 34k for RHD means people are thinking of getting it imported to UK which would make it around £42k. Nissan are saying it wont match UK spec and that the radio's reception might be bad in Europe and that the warranties might be shorter. Look at the price though! ULTIMATE BARGAIN!
    HKS786

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Am I the only one to pick up on the performance date, 0-100km/h in 4.8s. Surely that is wrong, I understood the GTR would be capable of 3.5s runs.
    that must be wrong yeah :s I googled around a bit and all blogs, forums car reviewers said 0-60 in around 3.5s
    babelfish must be playing with us..
    Let's hug it out, bi£ch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cazorp View Post
    A car you might actually like?
    There are many, many cars I like.

Good spot Leadie, totally missed that. No, that is wrong, Nissan confirmed 3.5...

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Trust me, it's wrong. Even a stock R32 GTR (1989) will beat 4.8.