PDA

View Full Version : Just got invited today by Audi to "Audi Erlebniswelt"

Skaala
September 6th, 2006, 13:35
I'm still shaky.....

Just got invited today to the VIP area at Audi Erlebniswelt at Gotland Ring the 1st. October to attend a race day including the new TT,S6,S8 and RS4!!!!
:wo: :wo: :wo:

be sure to see my post when I come back with pictures and videos

ps. I love my new dealer :applause:

Erik
September 6th, 2006, 13:40
Originally posted by Skaala
I love my new dealer :applause:

And the dealer loves you :D

Have fun and bring the camera. I had a lot of fun last time at Gotland Ring (very nice track!) and the RS4.

Skaala
September 6th, 2006, 13:45
Did you attend the Audi Erlebniswelt? Did you get to drive alot for yourself?

Erik
September 6th, 2006, 14:00
Did you attend the Audi Erlebniswelt? Did you get to drive alot for yourself?

I was at a release event for the RS4.

And yes, I did get to drive a lot. There's a story in the RS4 section.

Benman
September 6th, 2006, 15:52
I'm still shaky.....

Just got invited today to the VIP area at Audi Erlebniswelt at Gotland Ring...

Looking forward to the write up. :thumb:

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
September 6th, 2006, 17:09
This is one thing that I hate about Audi UK. They don't seem to offer dealer track-based driving day for their loyal customers. With the launch of the new TT, all that is being offered is a quick drive around the block and then place your order please.

I asked the dealer why Porsche does these and Audi with the S/RS models and the TT don't. His reply was there is far more Audis sold in comparison to Porsches and says they would need to runs the event for over a week instead of the two days by Porsche.

This may be so, but when other Audi countries can do it, it look like once again the UK customer is be shafted.:w:

ott
September 7th, 2006, 19:25
Probably the same event, which is here called "Audi Sportscar experience." I have an invitation for 14-th September and it will took place at local racing circuit. I was asked to choose beforehand two cars out of four, which I would like to drive - my choices were RS4 and S6.:incar:

ott
September 14th, 2006, 19:17
Got to drive RS4, S8 and 3,2 DSG TT, but there was only two S6 and just for static display. It was blast, first we did several excesises with all cars and then two laps with each car on the circuit. Not full speed laps, as instructor was leading the pack, but we went decently fast. In the end there was passenger ride with instructor (lot of drifiting and smoke:)) I especially liked ceramic brakes on RS4 and S8. And of course, RS4 is terrfic car, got to have one sometimes in the future !

And I got Very Nice gift from Audi, but let it be surprise to everyone, who will participate.:)

Sorry for hijacking the thread and have fun in your event !:rs4addict