PDA

View Full Version : new car on the way to the family

Skaala
August 24th, 2006, 15:23
Yesterday I was at my dealer doing the end negotiation of an Audi Q7 3.0 TDi
They gave such a good deal for the old Seat Alahambra, and threw in an extra discound of NOK 50.000 ($8.100,-) . The car will arrive in the end of october or the beginning of november. Actually there is a small delay because of the '21 wheels on the s-line package...?`I don't know....

It is mugelloblue, has both the exterior and interior s-line package. I'll list some of the other extras

*engine heater - remote controlled
* xenon plus adaptiv
* open sky system
* BOSE surround system
* adaptive cruise control
* advance key
* NAVI TV Plus
* DAB Radio
* gargage door opener
* black interior with black leather sports seats with grey alcantara center
* adaptive airsuspension
* audi side assist
* radar guided cruise control
* 295/35-21 7-spoke s-line rims
* extra dark tinted double-glass windows
* electric rear hatch
* tire pressure monitor
* light-pacjage
* acoustic parking system advanced (with camera)
* 4 zoned airconditioning
* alarm
* electrical external mirrors with automatic blind
* removable towing bracket
* interior leather Verano S-line
* Black suede leather roof lining
* skibag

I know the pics or STFU rule many forums have, but It is just began production in Germany. All I have is the order confirmation from the dealer, and I have to sensor that a bit if I'm going to post it :)

If you want to know the price...... you are going to have a heart attack if you don't live in Norway: $180.000,-

AndyBG
August 24th, 2006, 15:33
Originally posted by Skaala
...... you are going to have a heart attack if you don't live in Norway: $180.000,-

:eek: :bigeyes:

Man, that is expensive...

Congrat's on your new car, i hope you are going to enjoy it, for that money...

Benman
August 24th, 2006, 19:43
Originally posted by AndyBG
:eek: :bigeyes:

Man, that is expensive...

Congrat's on your new car, i hope you are going to enjoy it, for that money...

Skaala,

Yes, that is a pretty penny!!! Cars sure are expensive where you live!:bigeyes: Looking forward to pics when you take delivery.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

Skaala
August 24th, 2006, 19:48
Originally posted by Benman
Skaala,

Yes, that is a pretty penny!!! Cars sure are expensive where you live!:bigeyes: Looking forward to pics when you take delivery.:thumb:

just posted about the price on another forum.... take a look. These are the prices of today, with today's exchange rates NOK/USD

The new S8 has a price of $292.000,- in Norway :doh:
Carrera GT....hold on.....$730.000,-:doh:
Another example:... we got almost $30.000 for a really beat up, high milage 1999 Seat Alahambra 1.9Tdi (org 110hp)... gives you a point of view on the norwegian car prices

how much did you have to pay total for the 4.2 for the misses?

Speedou
August 24th, 2006, 20:14
Carreara GT was in Finland around 1 000 000 $ :MTM:

This is just so wrong!

gjg
August 24th, 2006, 22:52
Originally posted by Skaala

how much did you have to pay total for the 4.2

fully loaded 4.2 FSI Q7 is 66,3xx some dollars. Sales Tax on cars in North Carolina is 3% (yes, THREE), so it is less than $70,000 total. CA is 2-3% higher on sales tax?

Of course in US you do not have to support the infamous (overpriced, overstaffed and incompetent) EU government in Brussels so the taxes are much lower ... :applause: :applause:

Skaala
August 24th, 2006, 23:08
Originally posted by gjg
fully loaded 4.2 FSI Q7 is 66,3xx some dollars. Sales Tax on cars in North Carolina is 3% (yes, THREE), so it is less than $70,000 total. CA is 2-3% higher on sales tax?

Of course in US you do not have to support the infamous (overpriced, overstaffed and incompetent) EU government in Brussels so the taxes are much lower ... :applause: :applause:

under $70k...:doh:

Benman
August 25th, 2006, 00:51
Originally posted by gjg

3%??? Dang, here I'm paying 7.75%. But that is still much better than 17-19%VAT!!!:applause: