PDA

View Full Version : Hotel in Stuttgart Help

QuattroFan
July 28th, 2006, 15:23
I am travelling to Stuttgart in a few weeks and am looking for some help on finding a good hotel. Anyone have any recommendations they care to pass along?

roozbeh007
July 29th, 2006, 10:11
have you heard of "Internet"?

QuattroFan
July 29th, 2006, 13:36
Originally posted by roozbeh007
have you heard of "Internet"?

Look jackass. I am merely looking for some advice from some fellow forum members who may have some first hand experience.

roozbeh007
July 29th, 2006, 17:57
Originally posted by QuattroFan
Look jackass. I am merely looking for some advice from some fellow forum members who may have some first hand experience.
well, I don't appreciate type of language you are using. you asked a question and I gave you an answer, if it's about talking sh!t like jackass, etc... I could probably come up with something similar. anyway, you are not in my level and I'm not here to have discussions like this. so have a nice day my friend.

QuattroFan
July 29th, 2006, 18:26
Originally posted by roozbeh007
well, I don't appreciate type of language you are using. you asked a question and I gave you an answer, if it's about talking sh!t like jackass, etc... I could probably come up with something similar. anyway, you are not in my level and I'm not here to have discussions like this. so have a nice day my friend.

You are completely correct. My 'jackass' comment was uncalled for and I do apologies.

However, your smart alec comment 'have you hear of the internet' also was uncalled for. Again I was merely soliciting some advice from anyone who may have experience. This discussion would never have taken this turn if your first response had been helpful instead of a lame atempt of being smart.

Anyhow. At the end of the day we are all on these crazy forms because of a common interest. No one is above or below anyone else's 'level.' In the future just think before you hit that enter key.

Again please accept my apology for my earlier comment. It was a knee jerk reaction to your post.