PDA

View Full Version : Go Audiiiiiiiiiiiii !

BBGT2
June 18th, 2006, 16:44
CONGRATS. TO AUDI AND ITS HISTORY MAKING DEBUT AT LE MANS!

A job well done by Audi and their TDI race car's !

Bajo:addict:

AudiTumbo
June 18th, 2006, 17:30
Amazing! :wo:

JavierNuvolari
June 19th, 2006, 02:34
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Javier

Audi RS4
June 19th, 2006, 12:57
But VERY sad for our Danish hero Tom K. :cry:

fastdrive
June 19th, 2006, 13:58
i have added 40 pictures about the audi lemans victory
I hope your like:)

link (http://www.fastdrive.org/p/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=audi/2006%20Audi%20R10%20TDI%20LeMans%20Victory)

exE46M3
June 19th, 2006, 22:36
Very nice! :applause:

nene
June 20th, 2006, 02:07
I am proud to love this brand. I've loved Audi more than any other brand since the first time I saw the ice racing in the 80's. That's what did it for me.

I was in Miami Beach this past weekend, and I saw the new Bentley Flying Spur (sedan). I know it may have an English badge, but I'm sure it's mostly German under the skin. That thing is beautiful. Makes me even more proud of the company as a whole (VAG).

Went to check out the Audi/Porsche in Pompano Beach (Champion). Saw a brand new white Turbo. Damn that thing is hot hot hot! Also saw a Carrera S with the optional GT3 look alike kit, and it was gorgeous.

These are good times for the automotive industry in general, and more so to Audi/Bentley/Porsche family tree!

Go Audi!

PS: Parked next to the Bentley was a hot red Enzo. Yep...those are nice to. Spent more time checking out the Bentley though.

AndyBG
June 20th, 2006, 03:03
Like it or not, DIESEL is gona get you!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Benman
June 21st, 2006, 15:22
Great, great job to Audi! In all of motorsport history, NO ONE has ever won any main automotive event with diesel, no one.

Audi has changed motorsports forever, and hopefully, has finally changed American's minds of a diesel car.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

Payne
June 21st, 2006, 15:32
Originally posted by Benman
[and hopefully, has finally changed American's minds of a diesel car.:thumb:

Ben:addict: [/B]

Ben,
I'm not that optimistic as you. It'd be great but I don't think it's gonna happen in couple more years.

Anyway, GREAT ACHIEVEMENT AUDI!!!! Congratulations!!!!:0:

Andrew

Benman
June 21st, 2006, 15:58
Originally posted by Payne
Ben,
I'm not that optimistic as you.

Yeah, I know, I try to see the good in people even though most are worth as much as a pile of sticks in the woods (i.e. worthless).

We'll see... but I sure hope this convinces Audi to bring a full line of TDI cars Stateside!:0:

Ben:addict:

IulianUM
June 22nd, 2006, 01:55
:race: Congatulations to Audi , Audi Sport and the Team Joest . Good work .:race: