PDA

View Full Version : Hey Benman!

egress
May 4th, 2006, 03:06
I hope I'm calling out the right person. If the attached story sounds like something you've heard, then I have the right person. Thanks again for your help.

http://www.ppbb.com/scgi-bin/boards/986/main.pl?read=1112328

Benman
May 4th, 2006, 15:32
LOL!!! I remember that story all too well! The sweet shiny greenish brown tint on those seats!!!:applause: And I know the guy who offered to help you clean it up.;) Man, that has got to be right up there with the funniest/nastiest stories ever!:D

BTW, how'd the brakes hold up on the way home?

OT, the Mrs and I will be at the Streets of Tomorrow Event Sunday morning by 9:30ish, hope to see you there! (as long as the seats are clean).

Ben:addict:

egress
May 5th, 2006, 02:17
You may be a witness for me since someone at work is disputing whether there could be any slime on the seat!

Thanks again for your offer of help. Really a reflection of your character.

Brakes did okay on the way home. Not great, but still holding together. And, even better, I'm still waiting for my Stoptechs. Maybe another 10 days. So, I'm spending time driving the pickup instead. Not fun.

Wife, son and I are going on Sunday at 8 am, so I'll warm up the RS4 for you. (Although I've heard a rumor that no driving the RS4). See you there.

Benman
May 5th, 2006, 14:47
Be happy to be a "Witness" for ya', though its kinda hard to forget!:p

Still no brakes? Bummer, could always order the Alcons from Stasis!:thumb:

Also heard a rumor that some are allowed to drive the RS 4, so we'll just hope for the best.:thumb:

We should be there before 9:30...:cheers:

Benman
May 8th, 2006, 04:19
egress,

Nice to meet up with you and your family at the Streets of Tomorrow event. I did a write up of my impression here:

http://rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9041

Hope you get you Stoptechs soon...:thumb:

egress
May 10th, 2006, 02:42
Nice seeing you and meeting your family. Would have stayed longer and hung out, but you had cars to drive and I had a 5 yr old to entertain. Nice writeup as well.

Yeah, stoptechs. If they don't show this week, it looks like it is Stasis time. I haven't checked out the pad choices, but I assume they are similar to the Stoptechs.

Take care.

[EDIT: corrected the link from above]

http://www.ppbb.com/boards/ppbbphp/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ARCHIVES&Number=1112328&Forum=ARCHIVES&Words=del%20taco&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1week&Main=1112328&Search=true#Post1112328

Benman
May 10th, 2006, 04:32
Originally posted by egress
Nice seeing you and meeting your family.

Yeah, stoptechs. If they don't show this week, it looks like it is Stasis time. I haven't checked out the pad choices, but I assume they are similar to the Stoptechs.

It was great seeing a friendly face there as well, totally understand about the 5 year old thing.;)

Let me know if the Stoptechs don't show up. I made the splurge and am installing a Stasis motorsport front/ tracksport rear next week (my friend Bauer was kind enough to suggest them :D) so I'll be able to let you know what I think.:0: I'll have them just in time for Miller (still can't believe I was able to score the time off of work for that!:0: ). As for pads, at Stasis, the sky's the limit. They'll get you anything and everything.