PDA

View Full Version : Do you use Linkedin?

Erik
March 22nd, 2006, 22:27
I'm going updating my network, and Linkedin (www.linkedin.com) seems to be a nice tool.

Anyone here also using it?

I think it's perfect to keep in touch with old pals, collegues and also to find new contacts and opportunities. And it seems to work for finding new jobs etc. or for headhunters to find you. The world is a small place!
I've been searching for keywords like "RS6/RS4" "Porsche" "Ruf" "Techart" "Motorsports" etc. but didn't find too many people. :(

So if you like to add me just send me an invitation to rs6com@gmail.com

nene
March 23rd, 2006, 02:30
I'm on LinkedIn. I sent you an invitation. Please accept.

Bingocaller
March 24th, 2006, 08:20
I am a member but very rarely using it :)

Cant even remember what my account is called :doh: :D

Erik
May 28th, 2006, 22:05
Any more users?

Or...start using it by registering!

DjiT
July 14th, 2006, 10:57
I'm in.

Register some time ago but time is running like crazy here.

Here is my webprofile link: http://www.linkedin.com/in/trademedia.

Nice to see RS6 members using web-networking tools :addict:

gmbh6
January 4th, 2007, 02:29
I registered a while back in school......have never used it.

S6LANA
May 29th, 2007, 18:37
I have an account. I just signed on again in hopes that this time I'll have more use of it.

liwi
August 22nd, 2008, 10:07
sent an invitation...
skickat en inbjudan

BigRick
September 20th, 2008, 03:52
Erik,

The reason you didn't find that much RS stuff on linkedin is because that network tries to stay as business focus as possible. You won't find too many people on that social network posting pictures of their dog, cars or whatever else that can be a "hobby"

Another thing to try to stay away is open your network to headhunters. They have a tendency to "spam" everyone in your list to find contact and opportunities.

Stick to your partners, collegues & clients and you'll find it quite useful. I got plenty of business offers on that network.

I've sent you an invite if you feel like it.

JCT2033
September 27th, 2008, 19:38
I am on linkedin

Cdo
November 24th, 2008, 15:50
LinkedIn.com the far best network... serious and very profitable....I've reached 500+ long ago. Been offered jobs and other requests.

Erik
November 24th, 2008, 18:07
Cdo, I searched for you but I couldn't find you. I've sent a pm.

artur777
November 24th, 2008, 18:25
I am also in...
nice business network...

chairman2300
February 9th, 2009, 21:07
Erik
I am also on

BigRedGuy
November 7th, 2010, 01:23
I echo this sentiment. Unlike Facebook, where there are pages devoted to cars, LinkedIn is strictly business. People wear suits in photos, and use it to track jobs and old college/University classmates and companies. On FB I have 173 friends, on LinkedIn, 13.

It is a great resource. GOOD LUCK!

Erik,

The reason you didn't find that much RS stuff on linkedin is because that network tries to stay as business focus as possible. You won't find too many people on that social network posting pictures of their dog, cars or whatever else that can be a "hobby"

Another thing to try to stay away is open your network to headhunters. They have a tendency to "spam" everyone in your list to find contact and opportunities.

Stick to your partners, collegues & clients and you'll find it quite useful. I got plenty of business offers on that network.

I've sent you an invite if you feel like it.

ntrcptr
March 9th, 2013, 01:48
I have registered on many Social Networking sites but found Linkedin the most effective of all in point of business purpose. This is helpful to create our communication network with others.

I agree. albiosjon@gmail.com