PDA

View Full Version : Is this the new tt???

54m
February 4th, 2006, 20:23
puke:

54m
February 4th, 2006, 20:24
pic 2

MJN
February 4th, 2006, 21:26
Yes it is, only it will be the next-after the next TT, because is will only arrive in 2035 :D

Where as the RSQ is for the good guys, that TT is for normal people who want to drive Audi (losers) Funny is that the A2 will return in 2035... :hihi:

sturs6
February 5th, 2006, 03:09
Someone spent money to do that!!! AHHH!!!

Qriouz
February 5th, 2006, 17:26
i dont understand people who does things like that to there cars:confused:

imagine that car going over a speedbump, cant be easy....

CarbonFibre
February 6th, 2006, 12:32
Pics are probably a repost. Weren't these some of the Audis from I, Robot (movie) that Audi worked on with them?

mr
February 6th, 2006, 13:07
Pics are probably a repost. Weren't these some of the Audis from I, Robot (movie) that Audi worked on with them?
CarbonFibre is exactly right -> that's Wil Smith's car in I Robot!

those pics are at least 1 year old.

rgds
mr

eazy
February 6th, 2006, 13:10
Originally posted by mr
CarbonFibre is exactly right -> that's Wil Smith's car in I Robot! As i know, Will Smith drove the RSQ.

I haven't seen the car above in I, Robot.

CarbonFibre
February 6th, 2006, 13:27
Yeah the RSQ he drove was different, but I'm still sure that green thing was involved in the film.

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/static/images/articles/i1012/101225_00mg.jpg

MJN
February 7th, 2006, 19:44
As a were saying in my earlier post, that TT 'thing' was just part of the decor, along an changed A2 which functioned as a taxi. And if i remember correct, a changed A6 functioned as police car. Looked very good.

tailpipe
February 7th, 2006, 21:06
Some of you may not know that Chris Bangle, Head of BMW design, recently turned up in Ingolstadt looking for a new job.

He thought he would impress the Audi board by showing them an example of his thinking for Audi...

... sadly for him, he wasn't offered a job.

Ha!

This picture is absolutely hilarious. Nothing else on the forum has made me laugh so much. Most of us are pretty keen on Audis, but this IS completely nuts about them.

eazy
February 8th, 2006, 08:11
Originally posted by tailpipe
Some of you may not know that Chris Bangle, Head of BMW design, recently turned up in Ingolstadt looking for a new job.

He thought he would impress the Audi board by showing them an example of his thinking for Audi...

Would be interesting how his creation looks.

steffenr
February 8th, 2006, 20:14
Originally posted by mr
CarbonFibre is exactly right -> that's Wil Smith's car in I Robot!

those pics are at least 1 year old.

rgds
mr

no it's not that is a TT with a kit on so it looks like the i, robot var:idea: