PDA

View Full Version : You all have a date on Sunday 11th!

goku0815
December 8th, 2005, 20:53
Donīt miss this weeks episode of bbcīs top gear on sunday, because itīs going to be epic!
It includes the EPIC race between car and plane on a long distance!
this episode will feature a race between a light weight plane and the 1.000.000,-€ Bugatti Veyron.
If you want to have a lil bit of forecast what you can expect have a look at this right here:
Bugatti-Veyron-Review of Jeremy Clarkson (http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-1890873_1,00.html)

sounds "pretty"(i love understatement) good to me?!

bilbozilla
December 9th, 2005, 00:34
except for us losers in the US who can't get Top Gear on their television. Not a "damn you" to Discovery Channel, but a hearty "*@&$ you!" for dropping the best car show shown in the states.

QuattroFan
December 9th, 2005, 01:01
Originally posted by bilbozilla
except for us losers in the US who can't get Top Gear on their television. Not a "damn you" to Discovery Channel, but a hearty "*@&$ you!" for dropping the best car show shown in the states.

Welcome to the internet my friend. Download every episode from mininova.org

bilbozilla
December 9th, 2005, 17:57
Thanks a million.

Aviator
December 9th, 2005, 21:04
For us American viewers, although I'm in Germany at the moment, BBC World has Top Gear on the weekends. This is a chanel which many cable servies offer. I think that BBC World runs the episodes one week late, they do here in Europe.

Other than downloading, this might bean option.

Best of luck, I'll be glued to my tv!

Eckoman
December 11th, 2005, 22:45
www.finalgear.com

:D

freerider
December 11th, 2005, 23:31
http://www.mininova.org/search/top+gear/added

Definatly worth watching!!!!

goku0815
December 12th, 2005, 07:05
*music plz*
Cause thatīs the way aha aha i like it aha aha
*STOP*

Yes yes yes that was it what iīve been waiting for! Mr. "Ialwaysfindsomethingaboutacarthatidontlike" Clarkson has found his Master!!!
That is why it is worth seeing this episode! The Veyron is an Epic Milestone in Automobil-History and this excites me very much!
Canīt say it often enough:
The Veyron looks sooooo amazing and sounds as well as it looks!
This typical VAG Understatement Design is what makes it so unique!
With 1001 bhp its imho the best thing ever made for street! It holds the perfect balance between a Supersportscar and a GT and to achieve that is also worth much respect to the team who build it!
Mr. Piech has made it. He now has his Monument! congratulation from my side Mr. Piech!

Aviator
December 12th, 2005, 12:27
This sounds really great!

Does anyone know of a non-torrent link, ie a direct download, my computer doesn't like torrents too well.

Thanks!

-Aviator

gnomik007
December 12th, 2005, 19:20
I have watched it yesterday.Very gud fun as always and the new Bugatti is just awesome.It seems to be automotive equivalent to concorde.Everything is of great excellence and numbers make your mind tense as u try to imagine how fast the car is.Clarkson said something like if you put Mclaren F1 and Veyron on the line and let the first one accelerate to 100m/h, the second one would still get to 200m/h quicker.:D We are talking previous fastest car in the world.CRAZY.Its number one on my christmas wish list.

CarbonFibre
December 13th, 2005, 14:56
Originally posted by Aviator
This sounds really great!

Does anyone know of a non-torrent link, ie a direct download, my computer doesn't like torrents too well.

Thanks!

-Aviator
http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7966