PDA

View Full Version : Audi/Lambo/Bugatti Magazine ???

KiwiRS4
October 12th, 2005, 18:42
Morning all - Just a quick poll. I am in the initial phases of designing a brand new stylish magazine for owners of Audis, Lambos and Bugattis worldwide.

The only thing out there is the Audi mag which is average, Audi Driver which is only UK based and thats about it.

New mag is going to be awesome design and layout with stunning photography. Just wanted to get members feedback here if they would subscribe to a mag like this.

Thanks for your input.

Ned

roozbeh007
October 16th, 2005, 22:51
I woudl subscribe. there should be info as well beside Pics.

KiwiRS4
October 17th, 2005, 01:48
Thanks for your feedback and believe me its going to be a great mag.

Now I have another question for members here. Do you think it should include Porsche as well since it is part of the VAG family.

That way the magazine would cover:

Audi
Porsche
Lambo
Bugatti

As much feedback as possible is welcomed.

Cheers

Ned

mi021le
October 17th, 2005, 03:05
well as long as u get some good articles about audis i think its a`ll good. :addict:

ps id subscribe

Benman
October 17th, 2005, 15:32
Great pics and stories equal more readers.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

kojack
December 25th, 2005, 21:53
just throw in some higher style vw's like passat and GLI/GTI as well and Im in......

no plain jane jettas/golfs/boras whatever...just the nicer stuff...oh, phateons and touaregs too!

Please

also, no stickered up crap, just clean awsome automobiles and full tech on each car and if your going with tech how to's make them clear and consise with lots of photos...I will donate my car for tech how to's if you want to come photog it !