PDA

View Full Version : Travelling whit Loaded crew to the Ring

7:53 RS6
September 1st, 2005, 14:28
Im going to drive the Scuderia Hanset driving course at Nurburgring. Will travell whit CSL loaded crew. We will be five Swedish CSL down to support Loaded on the record event:race:

There are just 9 CSL in Sweden.

But first we will drive the 4 day long drivers training scuderia hanset, it will be fun i guess :hahahehe:
Maybe Erik will give me a camera so i can take som pics, mine is so shity. There are plenty of nice supercars on these trainings, many from sweden accually.

Anybody else at place 6 sep to 13 sep, it would be fun?
:thumb:

Erik
September 1st, 2005, 14:37
I guess I have to buy you a camera... :0:

September 1st, 2005, 15:00
Originally posted by Erik
I guess I have to buy you a camera... :0:

Yep, its defenitly time for me to uppgrade my digital cam. Accually its time for me to buy a dvd and a mp3, jesus i have to do it, im not that old that i dont get the tecknologi:D :D

Klint
September 1st, 2005, 19:20
Sounds like an interesting event, will look forward to the pictures!

Have a safe trip and go easy on the drifting.... :hihi: :applause:

September 1st, 2005, 20:53
Originally posted by Klint
Sounds like an interesting event, will look forward to the pictures!

Have a safe trip and go easy on the drifting.... :hihi: :applause:
Thanks Klint
I will try to take it easy, but if im trying to keep up whit Loaded im not sure if its safe for me :D , better not go there.

We are all staying in team Swedenkrytz house, im sure we have a blast. Will try to take som nice pics for you guys, espesally from the record tryout whit CSL Loaded:cool2:

Benman
September 2nd, 2005, 00:47
Originally posted by 8:29 RS6
We will be five Swedish CSL down to support Loaded on the record event:race:

There are just 9 CSL in Sweden.

We are all staying in team Swedenkrytz house, im sure we have a blast.

Wow, getting more than HALF of the entire country's allotment of cars to get together for an event... THAT is way cool!:thumb:

And I think I know what house you speak of.:hahahehe: :D

Ben:addict: (Have a BLAST!)

freerider
September 2nd, 2005, 11:53
Hey Gote,

I might come too, bc I still have 3 laps left and they need to be driven by the end of this year. Only problem is getting a car to drive (again) :doh:
Normally, I'm going with my stepfather, but he's very scared. He says I can drive, but it won't be any fun, bc I won't be able to drive "quick". Maybe I'm going to bring another friend too. This time I can't drive his car, bc he bought a "new" one. But we'll see.
If I come when you're there, I'll probably see you at the parking lot or maybe I'll pass you on the Nordschleife :dance: (not going to happen).
Anyway, have fun and keep it safe.

Greetz Johan

Erik
September 2nd, 2005, 11:55
I'll be there on Sept. 17

:addict:

September 2nd, 2005, 15:00
Originally posted by freerider
Hey Gote,

I might come too, bc I still have 3 laps left and they need to be driven by the end of this year. Only problem is getting a car to drive (again) :doh:
Normally, I'm going with my stepfather, but he's very scared. He says I can drive, but it won't be any fun, bc I won't be able to drive "quick". Maybe I'm going to bring another friend too. This time I can't drive his car, bc he bought a "new" one. But we'll see.
If I come when you're there, I'll probably see you at the parking lot or maybe I'll pass you on the Nordschleife :dance: (not going to happen).
Anyway, have fun and keep it safe.

Greetz Johan

Just give me a ring if you are at the ring:D Did you have my handy nr? from last time we meet?

September 2nd, 2005, 15:02
Originally posted by Benman
Wow, getting more than HALF of the entire country's allotment of cars to get together for an event... THAT is way cool!:thumb:

And I think I know what house you speak of.:hahahehe: :D

Ben:addict: (Have a BLAST!)

Tanks Ben we will do ouer best to enjoy. You know its not hard down there:D :bye: Yepp its the house, we will be 11 guys in it:confused: :D :hihi:

Benman
September 2nd, 2005, 15:15
Johan and Gote,

It's so cool that you guys can show up there whenever (well, almost), I can only WISH I could do that. No, for me it's a year or MORE of planning and saving. Ah well... some day.:thumb:

Erik, you'll only be missing them by 4 days? Seems like you should reschedule.:hihi:

Ben:addict:

freerider
September 3rd, 2005, 12:00
Originally posted by 8:29 RS6
Just give me a ring if you are at the ring:D Did you have my handy nr? from last time we meet?

No, I don't bc I didn't even know you where there. Ben did all the arragements. But I might not be able to let you know, bc it also didn't work with Ben. But you can pm the number and I'll see what I can do. Normally I will come in the weekend.
I even may be able to drive myself with my friends seat ibiza (1.9tdi 90hp). Not the fastest car in the world, but still fun.
Oh, and would it be possible to drive along with you in the CSL?

Greetz Johan

September 3rd, 2005, 12:14
Originally posted by freerider
No, I don't bc I didn't even know you where there. Ben did all the arragements. But I might not be able to let you know, bc it also didn't work with Ben. But you can pm the number and I'll see what I can do. Normally I will come in the weekend.
I even may be able to drive myself with my friends seat ibiza (1.9tdi 90hp). Not the fastest car in the world, but still fun.
Oh, and would it be possible to drive along with you in the CSL?

Greetz Johan

Johan you are moore than welcome to come along in the CSL around the ring. I pm my nr.:cheers:

September 21st, 2005, 15:48
As you all know i guess the try out for a fast lap for Loaded was canceld due to rain.
They anyway did a full testlap in 7,45min and it seems it will be an other tryout soon whit the help of an big tier maker that have times on the ring.
I have many pics from the scuderia hanset driving and the Loaded crew and hope to wright and post soon.

I can tell that i did get a total of 4 first prizes in the Scuderia Hanset driving course and was the overall vinner of all sportsfharer in the course. It was a total of 230-260 cars in the event whit many byfharer(passengers) all from different contryes in mostly Europe.

My coach Martin Stucky said its unik to win all prices. Hope to post pics soon:bye: