PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans Classic TT Event :) !

Robo BeasTT
February 14th, 2003, 09:45
Sorry if this were a repost but :

Just saw in a spanish Audi forum www.audisport-iberica.com (Audisport Iberica) (where I also lurk a lot) that there is a special TT project due to 2004 . The idea of the project is to gather as may TTs in the Le Mans circuit to take a "mega" photo af all of them lined inside the circuit while the Lemans Classic 2004 takes place. There are already 60+ french TTs registered.... and the idea is to reach the most TT clubs possible (including US) to make a gather with round 400+ TTs. The french Audi club usually participates actively in the Le Mans Classic (in 2002 they had their Audi Club stand with a R8 Le Mans "lent" by "Audi Taridition" and it is known that there will be lots of support from sponsors too....among many other surprises.

There is a special forum created solely to the purpose, here is the link : http://forum.ledefi.apinc.org . You need to register to see the posts though....

I thought some of you fellows (with your mighty TTs :) ) can be interested in joining this adventure, and if not , heck you might want to see the forum link anyway :)

Maybe if people have enough interest the forum moderators/representatives could reach the people who are organising this event...

Hope you like it & have a nice Valentine´s Day !!!

Robo

Nrn
February 15th, 2003, 01:20
Hi robo!

Yes they have posted here aswell, but i doubt that there will be alot, if any, swedish TT owners coming! Its just a bit to far away :( But you should never say never! :D

Heres the other thread about it: http://audirs6.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=737

BR /Nicke

Philippe
February 15th, 2003, 01:34
Thank you Robo, for this anouncement.... Wahooou...! :bye:

I posted tonight without checking the all site....

Sorry, that makes twice in day....!

If you 're not convinced we believe in it... it 'll never be..!

I really hope to see you....... either on our Internationnal Forum.

See you soon

Philippe:bye:

:race: :race: :race: :race: :race: :race: :race: :race: :race:

Robo BeasTT
February 15th, 2003, 12:29
Nrn... yes , Sweden is very far away... but you never now :) ....and I believe it will be around June so maybe people could take some days off for summer vacations....

Like Philippe said it is worth trying :) and I know that even people from the USA are interested in going....

As for myself I will try to do my best to go ! It´s a once in a lifetime experience and it is allways nice to be part of somehing like this !!!!!

Cheers and I hope some of you can go too !!!!!!

Robo :incar:

Philippe
February 16th, 2003, 11:30
A swedish Forum has been created on the CHALLENGE LE MANS one:

http://forum.ledefi.apinc.org/

Anyway, it would be a pleasure, for us to see you sometimes downthere....

You may help us, by giving us more weight against our sponsors, too...

No, Robo, not in June..
The Next LE MANS CLASSIC 2004 :race: will be in JULY (as they told us)...

Great new, is'n't it, to program Holidays in South Hot Europe....:incar:

See you soon , on the (your ) forum ....!

Phil:race: ( this smiley is great..! )

Robo BeasTT
February 16th, 2003, 13:30
If it is in July even better!!!! more possibilities to get our summer vacations right on spot !!!!

Sorry I had mislead the info ....

Hope you can get in touch with Dialynx too :) !!!!

Please keep us informed

Cheers and see you soon :) !!!

Robo