PDA

View Full Version : The S8 got a workout!

Angellus
August 21st, 2005, 13:30
Ok my father has a 2003 Audi S8 (Think it might be late 2002 Euro). Yesterday we went to drop off my grand mother and on the way some kid in a Citi Golg 1.6 wanted to dice. So I quickly killed him only revving to 4000rpm. Then on the way back something came past us at about 170km\h. I wanted to see what it was so I floored it. Turns out it was a Subaru Impreza WRX (not the sti). Good match for the S8. NOTE we live at an altitude of 1500m above sea level. (Pretoria, South Africa) Because the WRX has a Turbo it does not lose the 17% power the S8 does. He then started weaving through traffic so I followed (Not many cars on the highway) he couldn't get away and I was not pushing flat out. We got of the highway and I ended up behind him at the light. He had one car infront of him. He then decides to go and goes to the next lane and gets the jump on me. I floor it and start chasing. Pushing to the 7000RPM redline each time :incar: Pretty soon I start catching him and then I pass him :wo: :bye2:

Gotta love the Audi Power! My father is looking at getting a RS6! :addict: He might wait for the next one though.